The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The use of the word “conservatism” or " conservative" is wrong. Traditional values or religous is a better term.

What do you think White American conservatives mean by upholding “traditional values”? and where do you think your black ass fits into those “traditional values”? :heh:

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
If Tariq is funded by right wing money I’d like to see the donations. As much as people hate the man I’m sure that exposal is coming soon enough. I’m waiting.

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
nikkas always say this stupid shyt but can never point to what they mean by "socially conservative."

Family, education, hard work, and responsibility aren't conservative values - straight shuck and jive talk
Conservatism is tied to religion, that's not debatable.
Muslims = conservatives
Devout Christian's = conservatives

majority of black nations are governed by religion and thus they are conservative in nature.

now if somone wants to debate how much the black community is currently controlled by religion then that's another story but for many years the church was the law in black America and thus by nature majority of black Americans held conservative beliefs.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Black Americans are largely culturally conservative at least the ones I’ve grown up around. Basically keep your bedroom business to yourself, stay away from indoctrinating kids on alternative lifestyles, anti illegal immigration, anti hard drugs in the community, The republicans have embraced white supremacy as their mantra, democrats have embraced illegal immigration and LGBT rights as theirs. Black Americans been giving their votes to parties that truly dgaf about them or their vote.

Amerikan Melanin

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Muslims = conservatives

majority of black nations are governed by religion and thus they are conservative in nature.

now if somone wants to debate how much the black community is currently controlled by religion then that's another story but for many years the church was the law in black America and thus by nature majority of black Americans held conservative beliefs.

was the black “community” better off when they largely held conservative values and were god fearing? Since the 60’s we’ve been on a downward slide. I don’t even appreciate the black church like that because they largely didn’t do anything for black people but my god there is a difference in values out here.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
nikkas always say this stupid shyt but can never point to what they mean by "socially conservative."

Family, education, hard work, and responsibility aren't conservative values - straight shuck and jive talk

They most definitely are.

I would love to hear how you define being “liberal.”

Y’all nikkas just confused puppies.

El Bombi

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black Americans are largely culturally conservative at least the ones I’ve grown up around. Basically keep your bedroom business to yourself, stay away from indoctrinating kids on alternative lifestyles, anti illegal immigration, anti hard drugs in the community, The republicans have embraced white supremacy as their mantra, democrats have embraced illegal immigration and LGBT rights as theirs. Black Americans been giving their votes to parties that truly dgaf about them or their vote.

This

Also add Republicans being anti-Labor is another reason Black people don't vote Republican.

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
was the black “community” better off when they largely held conservative values and were god fearing? Since the 60’s we’ve been on a downward slide. I don’t even appreciate the black church like that because they largely didn’t do anything for black people but my god there is a difference in values out here.

Yes.

We let outsiders like liberal cacs and foreign blacks influence us into acting and voting against our own self interest to make it easier for them to get into the American power structure.

They never cared about us just needed us for their numbers.

curz

Don of all Dons
Daps
Reppin
Dade
That's a tough call, I personally despise all organized religion but many will argue that back when more black people respected church that there was more black marriages, role models, and a bigger sense of community :yeshrug:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Muslims = conservatives

This is just word salad. Define American conservatism.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shills are in here juelzing as usual.

Now they're trying to redefined the meaning of conservative. :mjlol::dead:

I have come to realize that Democrats C00NS are worse than Republican C00NS. :heh:

Your simple minded ass would just equate conservatism to just hating immigrants and gays and forget about the economic side that would impact tens of millions of black people in a negative way.

The pure unadulterated ignorance on this board is something to behold.