The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Sukairain

Shahenshah
Daps
Reppin
Straiya
All this question proves is that you dont understand reparations. Paying me for my ancestors labor is neither liberal nor conservative.

It's Marxism, pure and simple. Wealth transfer of any kind between the owners of the means of production to the labourers is Marxism.

Slave societies and feudal societies, whereby labour gets paid nothing or very little from capital, are the ultimate conclusions of capitalism. They are the pinnacle of the right wing vision of society.

The so-called "job creators" of today want to pay labour as close to nothing as they can get away with. Slavery and feudalism are the stuff of wet dreams for them. They'd love to bring them back if they could.

We see it all the time. Wage-theft. At least $15bn dollars is stolen from labour by capital every year in the United States alone. Source: The Problem of Wage Theft on JSTOR

It is the business of conservatives and right-wingers to steal money from workers, because they are capitalists and capitalists steal money from labour. It is the business of Marxists to give ownership of capital to labour to prevent this theft and exploitation from happening.

Minimum wages, 40 hour working weeks, weekends off, paid sick leave, paid annual leave, and every other basic human right you can think of regarding the relationship between an employee and their boss, are all ideas which were conceived of by Marxists, fought for by Marxists, and ultimately brought into law by Marxists.

So paying you for anything at all is Marxism. Unless you're a "job-creator" yourself siphoning money away from your workers, anyone who pays you a fair day's pay for a fair day's work is only doing so because of Karl Marx.

Paying you for your ancestors' work is something no capitalist would ever accept. They don't even want to pay you for the work you do right now today. Otherwise why do the capitalists steal $15bn from American workers every year? So if they don't even want to pay you, who is alive and who is actually working right now on their production, why would they want to pay your ancestors, who are dead?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
"Socially conservative" shyt is the definition of dumb nikka babble everytime this thread gets made :mjlol:
Conservatives have one core principal. I got mine fukk the poor. The second is forcing their beliefs on the masses. You can't really separate the racism from conservatism because it's a foundational piece to it.

And to those people that say all the parties are the same.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Seeing you nikkas get indoctrinated on here over the last few years has been interesting to say the least.
:mjgrin:
I've loosely followed Tariq Nasheed's transcendence to becoming a right wing agent. Sort of around the time he began going by Tariq Elite and moved on from being a dating coach it began and it's been a frog in a pot of water for his most staunch followers. The water is boiling now and they never noticed the heat getting turned up.

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
So without any form of political representation/backing. What is your plan moving forward. Since both parties in your opinion are the same ?
You're asking this like ados and our demands have EVER had political representation/ backing. And why are you asking a random on the internet instead of, say, the CBC? The entire framing of your question is bizarre.

But, because you asked the right one, I've been a financial supporter of Yvette Carnell since she began organizing for reparations. She and Antonio Moore armed us with the data, the drive, and the sense of community necessary to advocate for ourselves. This method has proven much more effective than voting Democratic because they're the only ones willing to "entertain" my people's demands.

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
Tariq and any other dude like him pushing the 'Don't Vote' narrative are funded by Republicans. They all need to take a hike.

If you or your family were under attack by a violent and crazy mob and you had weapons at your disposal and there was some clown saying, "Don't use those weapons!" You would think that person was crazy. Unless the clown is Tariq Nasheed.

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
You're asking this like ados and our demands have EVER had political representation/ backing. And why are you asking a random on the internet instead of, say, the CBC? The entire framing of your question is bizarre.

But, because you asked the right one, I've been a financial supporter of Yvette Carnell since she began organizing for reparations. She and Antonio Moore armed us with the data, the drive, and the sense of community necessary to advocate for ourselves. This method has proven much more effective than voting Democratic because they're the only ones willing to "entertain" my people's demands.

Because you proposed both parties are the same. When I'm telling you one of them actively takes measures against your cause. So I think it's false equivocation to categorize them that way.

And if you don't think you need political backing to enact legislation thats laughable.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Tariq and any other dude like him pushing the 'Don't Vote' narrative are funded by Republicans. They all need to take a hike.

If you or your family were under attack by a violent and crazy mob and you had weapons at your disposal and there was some clown saying, "Don't use those weapons!" You would think that person was crazy. Unless the clown is Tariq Nasheed.
He's another form of the Kanye West outreach program of the republican party. Because on the surface he presents a few antagonistic viewpoints to the republicans people buy into it but anybody that says I mostly agree with the republican party is pretty much a republican. Republicans figured out it they can get black people as a face to sabotage the minority vote that will be effective.

You skip an election and suddenly there's a 6-3 conservative majority on the supreme court. Mission accomplished as they use the court to strip people of their rights and further sabotage the minority vote through legal avenues.

The republicans are playing chess and people here are playing checkers.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
At this point with how the GOP has put in racist ass judges across the country, suppressed the rights of the black vote, and diluted its power through gerrymandering. To have any love or feelings of association with them is on some real self-hate type shyt. And they basically have thrown their "Christian" values out the window with the Trump era. The what would Jesus do thing has totally been forgotten because Jesus definitely wasnt voting for mr. Grab em by the p*ssy and they guy who said "Two Corinthians".

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
What? You mean as in thinking collectively instead of being selfish = being against your group.

Conservatism is basically = every man for himself or we need to keep shyt as it was.

Because if you are primarily for your own group of people first, foremost and only then you are going to be a nationalist.

So ideology wise this then descends to conservatism.

The two go hand in hand.

So if if a black person in America (AA) states "I'm now strictly only for my people", they become a black/AA nationalist so their views have to become conservative as a result for example culture and values preservation which goes in with nationalism. This is what we essentially seeing with Tariq.

The only reason why conservatism is looked as a dirty word is because of white people which is understandable. Because if you're Black or non white in a white dominated country, conservatives will always be white nationalists who do not want black or other non white groups to be given anything because they want their own people to have the resources and benefits first and foremost because of culture preservation. This will usually turn into racism or xenophobia.

However If you look at Black African countries they are nationalist and highly conservative. Countries like China, Iran, India, Russia etc too. "Conservative" does not = white.

Malcolm X was a conservative.

The Nation of Islam are conservatives.

Denominator being: Both are Black/AA Nationalists.

After Washington’s death, in 1915, the black conservative tradition he had fathered found a permanent and natural home in the emerging ideology of Black Nationalism. Marcus Garvey, its patron saint, turned the Atlanta Compromise on its head, implicitly endorsing segregation not as an olive branch to whites but as a statement of black supremacy. Black Nationalists scorned the Du Boisian integrationists as stooges or traitors, content to beg for help from people who hated them. [...]

Black conservatives like Malcolm X and Louis Farrakhan, the leader of the Nation of Islam, have at times allied themselves with black liberals. But in general, they have upheld a core of beliefs laid out by Garvey almost a century ago: a skepticism of (white) government as a mediating force in the “Negro problem,” a strong belief in the singular will of black people, and a fixation on a supposedly glorious black past.

Lana del Rey

Only the ocean can separate us....
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Black people all over the world are socially conservative.

White people didnt invent conservative values.

We value family, education, hard work, responsibility, law and order, we dont support LGBT, etc etc etc

Not gonna lie, I lost some respect for my parents when they still supported Obama even tho he was travelling to Africa campaigning for homosexuality and pushing gay marriage.

No tf black people don't to the bolded. Black people and white people are both hypocrites :mjlol:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Imagine claiming that you "agree with conservatives on most things, racism is the only exception" and not thinking that:

white supremacy
militarism
extremist patriotism
serving the rich
caping for police
destroying education systems
destroying health systems
taking away the social safety net
rugged individualism
corporate capitalism
mass incarceration
anti-environmentalism
anti-voting rights
anti-reparations
anti-housing rights

Somehow doesn't add up to "most things" that conservatives believe.

Tariq and his supporters:

images