The Tariq Nasheed Thread

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:

Always show who we thought you were….

Social conservatism is a political philosophy and variety of conservatism which places emphasis on traditional power structures over social pluralism.[1][2] It also engaged with the economic insecurity of lower-class Protestant Americans, McCarthyism and other challenges to social institutions. Social conservatives often promoted the organisation and politicisation of social issues.[1][3][4][5]

Made it easy for you rube

Daps
Reppin
NULL
wrong-not-right.gif

:childplease:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Thank you for exposing yourself….. The fact you feel entitled as a non nikka, to comment on how actual nikkas need to handle their political/social issues proves you ain’t shyt…. and shouldn’t be taken seriously

You're trying too hard.

For the record I'm black and it's never been in dispute. :yeshrug:

Superstar
Daps
Most people in American cites seem to be pretty moderate, overall, on various issues. My mother grew up liberal and comes from a very rural, poor family that is also liberal. My father comes from an urban moderate family and he’s the same. Most of us kids are left leaning moderates who saw first hand what conservative values mean. My point of view, at my age, is that I despise blanket policy toward any and all issues. Republicans have yet to show me anything I would vote for and have a history of attempting to attack every community I’ve lived in through policy.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Made it easy for you rube

:laff:

Think that internet posters don’t know how to use the internet… Post a sample of the ideology you googled without context because you think internet posters don’t understand search engines…

Play black militant man but discuss topics like a 14 year old white girl brehs….. so you feel like you won. :childplease:

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
The fact you think the new Republican Party invented the ideology of “social conservatism” proves you’re latently retarded and need to not discuss a topic like this outside of the morally/intellectually absent confines of the TLR
And how do you square the "resurgence" of paleoconservatism and the "new" (they aren't new just emboldened, it's the same damn candidates and voters) Republican party? Whoever invented w/e ideology is entirely irrelevant when those with the means to do and affect legislation identify as socially and fiscally conservative and vote as such. This is a no-true scotsman fallacy on your part. If you look into paleoconservatism, which might as well be a tenet of social conservatism, you will see it fits bill nearly 1:1 outside of differing views from varying philosophers on the matter.

Do me favor, I want you to cite w/e book or source you are pulling your definition from, I want the grounding philosophy you are pulling your beliefs from. I see "social conservative" thrown around a lot on this forum. I want the source of that, you should be able to provide that instantly if it serves as the basis of your philosophy.

The SEP serves as a great basis for anyone as these are matter of philosophy/ethics, nothing else:

Liberalism (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)
Conservatism (Stanford Encyclopedia of Philosophy)

But please, provide your source for your basis. I want that moving forward from anyone self-identifying as "social conservatives". I want to verify this isn't a co-opting of something that sounds cool simply because you have a problem with the gays.

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Ya'll are in some alternate reality where "conservative" means "White" or "Republican".
Conservatism precedes and expands beyond anything concerning America or being white.
There are people on the other side of the globe who've never been here, concerned with our happenings, and aren't white-- yet they're conservative.

If that gif helps you sleep well, then...
okay-waka-flocka.gif