The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
We have our own conservative culture tho not to be confused with cacs. We dont care what they do just dont fukk with us
I think that's what brehs in the thread aren't understanding.
shyt is an outer realm concept to them right now... speak English! :mindblown:

Ask them about someone like Malcolm X tho... Oh yeah, Malcolm was the truth. whoopty woop, blahzay blah.

Okay... Now was Malcolm a liberal??? :comeon:
red-friday.gif

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
I mean yeah even at a young age I peeped my parents, they dranked from the democratic koolaid and voted for them no matter what, but they had conservative values and it rubbed off on me:yeshrug: only difference is im not blindly drinking from the same democratic koolaid
Yeah my whole family is conservative on a lot of things but every election they vote in they always vote blue.

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Props for at least admitting you're wrong :russ: but yeah you can't compare 2006 to now at all.

Once Obama got elected a lot of black folks moved to the left on various issues. You don't have to agree but it is what it is. :yeshrug:
Oh no doubt, I stand corrected. Personally I'm liberal on most issues (moderate/indifferent with a few) but grew up in the south so you can imagine what my experience was like. I was thinking folks had to die off before attitudes shifted lmao.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Yeah my whole family is conservative on a lot of things but every election they vote in they always vote blue.

Yup.

Even young kids and teenagers can notice the hypocrisy.

Its lowkey hilarious.

Parents preaching one thing & doing the complete opposite in the outside world.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
Black people all over the world are socially conservative.

White people didnt invent conservative values.

We value family, education, hard work, responsibility, law and order, we dont support LGBT, etc etc etc

Not gonna lie, I lost some respect for my parents when they still supported Obama even tho he was travelling to Africa campaigning for homosexuality and pushing gay marriage.
:what: This isn’t what socially conservative means:mjpls:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I’m not even republican… just like you’re not a nikka weighing in on nikka issues…

So caping for Republicans on a message board is a "nikka issue" now despite the fact that more than 80% of black people in the real world don't fukk with them or their ideology? :mjlol:

TLR is like the Twilight Zone sometimes.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
So caping for Republicans on a message board is a "nikka issue" now despite the fact that more than 80% of black people in the real world don't fukk with them or their ideology? :mjlol:

Thank you for exposing yourself….. The fact you feel entitled as a non nikka, to comment on how actual nikkas need to handle their political/social issues proves you ain’t shyt…. and shouldn’t be taken seriously