The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
The guy is just dumb on politics. Anyone that even hints to some Trump support isn't to be taken seriously, and you know once someone gets some money in their pocket, taxes are seen as a bane on their existence.

So it's like, okay, you aren't for the racism? :mjlol:

Are you for the gerrymandering that leads to undeveloped predominantly black areas?

Are you for Republicans actively trying to cull the black vote, either through making voting more difficult, striking down voting rights, and once again gerrymandering to weaken the black vote?

Are you for Republican local control of the education board, and are ready to forget about any black history that mentions white people in a bad light because that is CRT, right?

Are you for further reducing taxes as a Republican, because you don't realize the services that taxes can go to that would significantly impact black people?

Are you for hemming up black people on weak charges that get them designated as felons and thus in Republican states make it easy for them to stifle their vote further by preventing felons from voting?

You must also love those for profit prisons too, right?

Were you also for the way Republicans were handling COVID, more specifically, did you even notice how lax Republicans were being in densely populated areas that featured black people?

Ah, and when black people end up in the hospital, fukk any Dem backed healthcare that would be covered by taxes and definitely fukk the state of care in those hospitals too as Republicans want that ran on a for-profit basis?

I will stop there as it's just scratching the surface. Matters like this seperate the children from adults, those that actually read vs. those that don't, those who look out for the interest of others vs. the selfish. What a time to be a live when idiots can move as freely as they are spewing ignorance to the masses while others put the effort to accommodate their ability to do that, it's a slap in the face to those people to be so ignorant and effectively work against any progress made. Just so you run right into the hands of Republicans, who can seemingly do no wrong, while working every year to screw you over behind the scenes, but not really behind the scenes, you just refuse to read legislation.

Last edited:

killacal

Banned
Daps
Yeah, I'd like to see you in a skirt :takedat: and I'd yank it too. :sas2:

All jokes aside, if the last four years and the can of white nationalist worms it opened don't convince you it aint as simple as Democrats aint doing anthing for my folk, I don't know what to tell you. Looking at the link below, you think the GOP would engage with us at the same level? The conversations on reparations being legislated in California, you think that's gonna happen in Mississippi? If it goes national, you think GOP representatives from West Virginia are going to support it? The reality is we're looking at one group that hates us and will work against us, vs, a group that needs a fire up their ass and some pressure.

President Obama and the African American Community | The White House (archives.gov)
I pray one day you'll realize you are worth more than lip service Brodie wallahi you are :wow:
Being Republican or Democrat is some political theater reality tv shyt
They set trippin too hard to see the light, just like the young lost nikkas in the street they clown so hard:wow:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
Maybe this was true a decade or two ago, but it's not today. Black people's attitudes have shifted on both issues. And more and more Black people are leaving the church.

Public Opinion on Abortion
Attitudes on Same-Sex Marriage

On the death penalty, it seems to be evenly divided with 49% for and 49% against.

Most Americans Favor the Death Penalty Despite Concerns About Its Administration
That 10-year shift is insane and, yep, the Pew data I'm looking at is an aggregate of 2006/07/08 surveys. I'm legit shocked.

x6r5bsbgducg0n4pjaazrg.gif

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
That 10-year shift is insane and, yep, the Pew data I'm looking at is an aggregate of 2006/07/08 surveys. I'm legit shocked.

x6r5bsbgducg0n4pjaazrg.gif

Props for at least admitting you're wrong :russ: but yeah you can't compare 2006 to now at all.

Once Obama got elected a lot of black folks moved to the left on various issues. You don't have to agree but it is what it is. :yeshrug:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
The "good liberal whites" were actual abolitionists.

Abolitionists had slaves too.

There were abolitionists who came from the some of the biggest slave-owning families, which is why they became abolitionists because they seen the slave system up close and personal.

Even the most hardcore abolitionists didn't believe in black people being powerful and self-sufficient.

One of the biggest abolitionists of all time (Thomas Clarkson) told Henri Christophe to disband his entire military.

There aren't any good whites. They all want the white race to remain on top. Including the so-called abolitionists.

legacy of slavery is finely ingrained within conservativism. That shyt lead to reconstruction, Jim crow, to Ronnie Reagan calling out welfare queens and states rights , to mitt Romney talking about the takers.

That's conservativism.

shyt man, you still see swastikas and rebel flags at trump rallies

This is where we agree to disagree, I dont see conservatism as something that belongs to white people or Nazis or Trumpers.

Black people been on the planet for 200,000+ years and concepts like family, education, hard work, and law and order are things that originated in Africa - long before a white person was relevant.

I dont really get too caught up in political labels anyway because I know money talks.

The groups with the most wealth are the ones that hold the most political clout.

buzzkill

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/GA
Lol i hate racist and conservatives but i also hate gay marriages, feminism, matriachy almost all of the extreme left am against...but right wings are just as bad with their nationalism, and racism lol

Both sides are no bueno
yup and i hate the money printing both sides have done

at this point i just mind my business and get money:yeshrug: i guess im a moderate nowadays:mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, what white folks love is nikkas like yourself that cape for Republicans. Trust me on that. :russ:

The fact you think the new Republican Party invented the ideology of “social conservatism” proves you’re latently retarded and need to not discuss a topic like this outside of the morally/intellectually absent confines of the TLR

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
nikkas wanna be conservatives and for federal funded reparations checks at the same time.

:mjlol:

TLR need to go vote Republican and get it over with. Spare us the bullshyt.
It's insane, how many black related bills do I need to pull up at the house and senate level, even bills as simple as tackling discrimination, where Republicans all vote NAY and keep it moving. So fukking insane how stupid the average person is. This country is so fukking annoying if you aren't an idiot.