The Tariq Nasheed Thread

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
How is this a surprise to anyone?

Black people beat our kids ass, we value family, we respect our elders, we look down on criminality, we push the importance of education, we value hard work (go to any black country and everyone is selling something - which is capitalism)

Since when did black people become liberals?

The only difference is, white conservatives in america are the descendants of our historic enemies.

But remove that racial element, and we agree on most things.

Right around the time when we wanted to not be slaves :unimpressed:

You can't remove the racial element when it's been there for 300 years

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
:unimpressed: Breh, I'm on the Gallup and Pew websites now. Black people are overwhelmingly conservative on social issues, specifically the ones I cited. Even without the numbers has that not been your lived experience?

Not even close to my lived experienced and I was raised by BLACK folks in Louisiana born in the 1930s and 1950s

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
About the time when we wanted to not be slaves :unimpressed:

You can't remove the racial element when it's been there for 300 years

what does slavery have to do with liberalism? when the ancestors took up arms in those many rebellions that occurred during slavery, it had nothing to do with politics.

It was bloody warfare.

If I wanna be free from slavery, that doesnt mean I support abortion now. lol

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Literally everybody that tried to define "socially conservative" mentioned Gay shyt
I skimmed over the thread again and there's literally one person that said something about gay people outside of you :dwillhuh:
All I said was 'Black people are socially conservative for the most part' and you negged me with some shyt about dumb "nikka" babble :jbhmm:
I don't fukk with Tariq, and there's really nothing to glean out of that statement regarding my personal views. The same can be said for the several other people that affirmed "That's Black people"... yet you're in here acting out.

I really think you might be gay or something. And if you are, I really don't care but I'm just saying... you're making a show instead of just saying that and whatever it is you think.

George's Dilemma

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Isn't your dilemma that you like men that indentify as women :mjlol:

Your translation: I know Democrats do nothing for my people but they rep the lgtb and I love the lgtb

Yeah, I'd like to see you in a skirt :takedat: and I'd yank it too. :sas2:

All jokes aside, if the last four years and the can of white nationalist worms it opened don't convince you it aint as simple as Democrats aint doing anthing for my folk, I don't know what to tell you. Looking at the link below, you think the GOP would engage with us at the same level? The conversations on reparations being legislated in California, you think that's gonna happen in Mississippi? If it goes national, you think GOP representatives from West Virginia are going to support it? The reality is we're looking at one group that hates us and will work against us, vs, a group that needs a fire up their ass and some pressure.

President Obama and the African American Community | The White House (archives.gov)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Pretty much. If you look at issues like marijuana legalization or abortion black people are less conservative than white people.

For the most part nikkas talking that "social conservative" shyt are either religious fundamentalists or just really hate gay people. :yeshrug:

Now this is dummy logic… Believing in a higher power, personal accountability, family mores and values, and ethics/principles that builds strong communities automatically equals that you hate the LGBT community?

White folks love slow nikkas like yaself and the ones that dapped you…