The Tale of a beautiful coli relationship gone horribly wrong.. pls step in and let's help them unit

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)

Besides an effort to absolve accountability from the male posters that fit the exact bill of what I was talking about...There's a coincided effort by a couple of brehs to isolated one part of what I said to push an agenda and narrative on me, they ain't slick...But, hey, I'll let them cook...I said what I said.

:mjlol:

Wow.

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Excessive compliments.

GIF's with connotations to sex.

PM dippin.

Smiley's connoting marriage proposals.

Men making vids singing RnB to you.

Sending rep points about how beautiful a female is.

All of this based on if the female post a photo or two.
Buying shyt too, real life shyt with real life money

And you ain't even met the mufukka

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Damn @King Musa is 1992 Heartbreak Kid all the sudden, nikka turned dead ass heel... :russ:
shyt was a matter of time, I told you last year lil nikka... :ufdup:
But what are you looking at that made you see the light?...
What threads?, or was this something you been peeping lately?...
Dr. T Hasan's data will...
Change this man.
@King Musa
According to Madam Noire...harasser isn't enough, black men are TERRORISTS now.
Every day, another white media hit piece written by a black woman (or soft/gay/nerdy) black man from middle class academia...From Kimberley Crenshaw all the way to p*ssy ass Damon Young.
Get hip.
:sas2:

Women calling our mothers mammie because they love us...repeating anti black man stereotypes from reconstruction...
Is this really hurt feelings? Bringing awareness? Since the 70s with the same type of attacks...that subside and then resurface every time there is backlash against whites...
WHY?
Don't that sound off to you?
:mjpls:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Dr. T Hasan's data will...
Change this man.
@King Musa
According to Madam Noire...harasser isn't enough, black men are TERRORISTS now.
Every day, another white media hit piece written by a black woman (or soft/gay/nerdy) black man from middle class academia...From Kimberley Crenshaw all the way to p*ssy ass Damon Young.
Get hip.
:sas2:

Women calling our mothers mammie because they love us...repeating anti black man stereotypes from reconstruction...
Is this really hurt feelings? Bringing awareness? Since the 70s with the same type of attacks...that subside and then resurface every time there is backlash against whites...
WHY?
Don't that sound off to you?
:mjpls:
Mammies, Pick Me's, Hand maidens. These are all derogatory terms for women who love black men. Those madamenoire types are sick. And some of them post here on The Coli.