The Tale of a beautiful coli relationship gone horribly wrong.. pls step in and let's help them unit

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
It's easier to create a general scapegoat than to find the individuals accountable. This way, instead of the messiness of individuals and their motivations, you have an evil conglomerate of bedwenches and bitter black hoes.

Plus the vagueness and suspicion keep the fukking going.
Similar to how the Illumanati is responsible for @Beyoncé knowles-Carter 's success as opposed to her father working her like crazy and grooming her from young :troll:. Or is it?

What kind of fukking do you speak of :lupe:?

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Ain't no brotherhood bih...Outside of a few, I don't give no fukks about ya'll nikkas like that.:mjlol:

You must be responding to the one person I have on ignore. :mjgrin:

And as always, the mention of The Sisterhood got brehettes in their feelings. :mjlol: It happened, okay? Y'all done matured since then, some of you. :skip:

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
You act like that's unheard of. That's what my breh does. And he would fit in here on this site, just as fine. :ld:

People in they know, who I know personally offline here, know what's up
No that's not what that's about lol. The 20 mill thing came from the woman's hyperbolic metaphor of her value in the relationship and people took literally as if they had poor reading skills. I'm sure there are people here with that kind of money and status, but in this situation given the context I thought you (or whoever said what I quoted I can't remember who it was) were trying to be funny since it was discussed/clowned about over and over earlier in the thread

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
bytch always on here complaining. She the only bytch on earth that takes a birth control shot, and has to get hospitalized for it cuz her puss broke down. Don't come for me until your womb and puss is fully functional. 2 kids and I still have the SnapBack. Meanwhile yours is flea market status.
:damn: :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn: :damn::damn::damn::damn::damn::damn:

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
The sisterhood surely existed at a point in time - it practically created this username :russ:. Whoever still has the pic of the rep page for bcrus when she was shytting on black males heavy needs to repost that for the culture :wow:. Literally every coli brehette gave her hating ass a rep!

I used the term sisterhood and people twisted it and turned it into an evil conglomerate of (black) men hating women.