The Tale of a beautiful coli relationship gone horribly wrong.. pls step in and let's help them unit

Jasmine20

#GMB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
bytch always on here complaining. She the only bytch on earth that takes a birth control shot, and has to get hospitalized for it cuz her puss broke down. Don't come for me until your womb and puss is fully functional. 2 kids and I still have the SnapBack. Meanwhile yours is flea market status.

tumblr_o9fortICEd1slbwc8o1_500.gif

giphy.gif

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Why is the fact that you're talking about the men and the women here being ignored in your posting? Cognitive dissonance is real. :wow:

Besides an effort to absolve accountability from the male posters that fit the exact bill of what I was talking about...There's a coincided effort by a couple of brehs to isolated one part of what I said to push an agenda and narrative on me, they ain't slick...But, hey, I'll let them cook...I said what I said.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
Why do y'all keep talking about this imaginary sisterhood...:gucci:

The sisterhood is just like the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus it doesn't exist...
It's easier to create a general scapegoat than to find the individuals accountable. This way, instead of the messiness of individuals and their motivations, you have an evil conglomerate of bedwenches and bitter black hoes.

Plus the vagueness and suspicion keep the fukking going.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
It's easier to create a general scapegoat than to find the individuals accountable. This way, instead of the messiness of individuals and their motivations, you have an evil conglomerate of bedwenches and bitter black hoes.

Plus the vagueness and suspicion keep the fukking going.
And there you have it! You hit the nail right on the head...

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
Be with a delusion crazy white Mexican woman who thinks she is worth 20 million dollars brehs.

Post on thecoli and try to talk shyt about your ex-boyfriend who also posts on thecoli cachettes.

Kiss your husband on the mouth after you swallow other men nuts cachettes

Be unemployed cachettes.

Be Rachel Dolezal cachettes

Malcoomxxx is the GOAT troll and instigator on thecoli. 2012-2017. :wow:
hey bae :smile: