The Tale of a beautiful coli relationship gone horribly wrong.. pls step in and let's help them unit

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
I'm sure that this is an awesome thread but I'm actually glad I have absolutely no idea what its about:ehh:

I'm out

QvQvYHi.gif

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
this internet shyt ain’t beef but she’ll defend anything a women does and it’s just funny to me

then again she is a mother with an avi looking like a 19 year old thot on halloweenso makes sense why she feels the need to defend dumb female shyt..she relates to it

I forgot all about her. I put her on ignore a long time ago. She's the only female on my list.
:ehh:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Excessive compliments.

GIF's with connotations to sex.

PM dippin.

Smiley's connoting marriage proposals.

Men making vids singing RnB to you.

Sending rep points about how beautiful a female is.

All of this based on if the female post a photo or two.
Minus some the same thing happens with some of the men on here... So stahp it.

Why are you in your feelings tonight meh? Do you need to talk? My door is always open.

Vice Queen

aka Joe Henny
Supporter
Daps
Why do y'all keep talking about this imaginary sisterhood...:gucci:

The sisterhood is just like the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus it doesn't exist...
Wait....

So you mean that there isn't a diabolical collection of women with the intent to absolve women everywhere of any responsibility whatsoever and run these nikkas for their pockets and their manhood?

Who the fukk keeps sending me all these pamphlets and shyt?

knickscrusaderm

lead by example
Daps
Reppin
dark butts
Why do y'all keep talking about this imaginary sisterhood...:gucci:

The sisterhood is just like the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus it doesn't exist...

It's easier to create a general scapegoat than to find the individuals accountable. This way, instead of the messiness of individuals and their motivations, you have an evil conglomerate of bedwenches and bitter black hoes.

Plus the vagueness and suspicion keep the fukking going.
The sisterhood surely existed at a point in time - it practically created this username :russ:. Whoever still has the pic of the rep page for bcrus when she was shytting on black males heavy needs to repost that for the culture :wow:. Literally every coli brehette gave her hating ass a rep!

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
@Marti @iBrowse how did this thread go from airing out a ex to a shyt on coli women thread?

Well let's see :popcorn: :
Nah it’s only dark skin girls y’all go after! Issa fact
I like how yall took what i said out of context :rudy:

Strawberry was a troll and deserved it.

Chris b was a troll and deserved it.

Bcruz was a troll and got dealt with. (A black woman) did i defend her at all? Nope!

My argument is about how thecoli deal with a certain instance when concerning the race of a female on here

Nah, she was saying some of the same things that you’re saying but she was bold about it. Y’all be acting all scary like these guys on thecoli gonna beat you

I did not agree with 90% of the things bcrus spoke about which is why i was mia in her exposal thread. U on the other hand did

Sh*t, can’t remember. I probably did. Guess who’s not scared to get beat for it, though

U agree that black men aint shyt

I dont. I dont spew anti black male rhetoric.

:ehh: I don’t know, it sure looked like you just did

Where? :jbhmm:
U have a deep disliking for black men as a whole and its well known though :comeon:

Lmao tell me more about myself

I really dgaf honestly :laff:

So I’ll just be over here juggling men out here while you keep hating on the poor lady who looks like my cleaning lady since you wish your skin was white so bad

Only thing light skin i want on me is a bad redbone chick with a pink p*ssy and purple nipples

Hope u checking a bag off the many nuts u juggling

Oh honey, I’m the queen of nut juggling. Oh you ain’t know? And I’m pretty. And I’m brown.

You coming for the right one

Are these cacs paying u sis? :pachaha:

Or u doing it for the thrill? :mjpls:

I use to pimp dikk crazy hoes like u

*sigh* you used to pimp hoes but you can’t get a man to walk up to you in a club so you log on to a messageboard to theorize about it

I mean I can teach you. I can. So you don’t have to write lesbian fan fiction as a way to deflect from low self esteem

That’s rude. She didn’t even come at you like that.

Sweetheart i get approached by all types of men in the club plus free drinks then I ghost the mf :pachaha:

U obviously have a bone to pick with me yet u use to ride my dikk dapping and repping me when i use to come at nikkas on here.

U bragging about the many nuts u juggle and im bragging about a bytch.

U a pro. Im not.

U a dikk eater. A soul snatcher

I got a career.

HA!!!! You’re geeked off of free drinks I’m done. You got it. I don’t want no more smoke with an OG like you

U see the difference between me and u sis?

Im bragging about free drinks being thrown at me by a man that will never have a chance with me yet u bragging about being a professional dikk sucker :mjlol:

Ure trash

Like i said, i hope u getting paid and not letting them cacs stretch that p*ssy out for free:mjlol:

I just said I don’t want any smoke. Let me suck my d*ck in peace

I got a 12 inch purple strap on dlldo for that throat bytch :shaq:

Ill even paint myself in white face for that true ghetto gagger experience

:mjgrin: