The Tale of a beautiful coli relationship gone horribly wrong.. pls step in and let's help them unit

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Wait...who did I turn hell on? Because I called out something I seen with a large amount of the posters in this section? Something I see with both the men and the women here? I know ya'll like to push agendas but ya'll know exactly what I was talking about...Don't play dumb with me or chop my comments in half. :mjlol: My comments probably stung ya'll like hell too. :mjgrin:Don't lie...
Turned "Heel" fam, I dont think your a Wrasslin fan so you might not get the terminology...

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Wait...who did I turn hell on? Because I called out something I seen with a large amount of the posters in this section? Something I see with both the men and the women here? I know ya'll like to push one sided agendas but ya'll know exactly what I was talking about...Don't play dumb with me or chop my comments in half. :mjlol: My comments probably stung ya'll like hell too. :mjgrin:Don't lie...
LMAO...

Heel, not hell breh

Wrestling terminology for someone who was once favored but does something that rubs them wrong and becomes the enemy

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
3 things make me think this is fake:

1. She casually mentioned homie had 20 million and blew it. Like it was 20 dollars. But she also said she packed food daily... 20 million with a day job. Yeah, ok.

2. Homie said her mom wanted him to smash. Tell me, how often have you heard of that situation. Me: 1x in my life and when me and my friends heard we were all shocked af. So.. it’s hyper uncommon. Yet this was mentioned as a side note.

3. We’re on The Coli. If this really happened.. would this be the place to discuss any of this? Hell to the no. The Coli.. where we talk about rappers, athletes and a group of dudes are posting pawrn like there’s no tomorrow. Where we insult each other all day but.. except a few people who don’t get that it’s a forum, not the real world outside.. we are generally cool with each other because we got more sports and rap talking to do.... and hoes to talk about. THIS is where you choose to discuss this..?

So I’m thinking either OP (who is generally a good poster with a hit here and there) was bired af at work and created these aliases

OR

it’s a bored CAC.

:yeshrug:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
i think the most egregious aspect of this thread is that there are multiple brehs in here who couldn't decipher that '20 million dollars' was a metaphor :skip:

She casually mentioned homie had 20 million and blew it. Like it was 20 dollars. But she also said she packed food daily... 20 million with a day job. Yeah, ok.

:yeshrug:

Only on page 16 and already dying at 20 Million storyline :laugh:

What more awaits me :popcorn3:

laughing-gifs-jonah-jameson.gif

Geode

All Star
Daps
i think the most egregious aspect of this thread is that there are multiple brehs in here who couldn't decipher that '20 million dollars' was a metaphor :skip:

I'll admit, my ADD ass missed the metaphor. But the mention of 20 million sure made the story more interesting...

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I don't know either of those two but I like anyone else can appreciate some good fukkery. :lolbron:

Pics of the female for research purposes. :feedme: