The Tale of a beautiful coli relationship gone horribly wrong.. pls step in and let's help them unit

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Suddenly a female I proved to be a liar with her own texts and emails is telling the truth about that one detail? You can stew in your stupidity for that one. I'm good on replying.

A detail that really doesn't make any difference one way or the other? :francis: Yeah I ain't buying it. Who calls someone they are just in a normal dating situation with a side chick? Sounds like you trying to redefine the word to fit your story. You have the nerve to call someone stupid when you the one who got played for a below average chick. You deserved what you got. :manny:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Just like a cac she talks shyt when I'm not around. Tag me next time hoe @biscuitsnbangers I can look like whatever on Halloween. You look like trailer trash every day of the week tho. Get your womb fixed then try to talk to me.
i talked shyt TO you before, dumb broad.

my p*ssy is fine my man was just deep in it. why you lying for daps about me having to be hospitalized over birth control? i wasn’t. and actually many women on depo experiences bleeding for a long time after stopping it. you’re really an idiot

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Funny thing is, I remember nikkas stay shytting on @biscuitsnbangers. And she was always crying. But now she randomly wants to come for me. You think it's going to makes People forget how you were always white knighting in threads about black men being killed? :pachaha: And on top of that she wants to ignore me but still shyt talk me behind my back.

But you know how white women do:mjgrin:

behind your back on a public forum? are you really this stupid?

stop lying bout the quality of your p*ssy if it was that good you wouldn’t be seeking attention. w/ that avi as. you’re a fukking mom with two children time to grow up and let go of the thot behavior

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
A detail that really doesn't make any difference one way or the other? :francis: Yeah I ain't buying it. Who calls someone they are just in a normal dating situation with a side chick? Sounds like you trying to redefine the word to fit your story. You have the nerve to call someone stupid when you the one who got played for a below average chick. You deserved what you got. :manny:

A break up = getting played now? Ok. Keep going. And it was anything but a normal dating situation. You're jumping to her defense like that's your homie or cousin. Relax. I don't know your dumb ass and you're spending a lot of your day worrying about shyt I did a year ago.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Went and checked, and saw that the White broads on this forum put up big numbers in the pic threads too. Albinoids putting up bigger numbers than a lot of the good looking female and male melanin on the forum loool, and ya'll suppose to be Black and proud? but, ya'll deadass treat the White folks on this forum and in general like some damn royalty. Ya'll be looking mighty funny in the light. But, I come to the conclusion that a lot of the posters here's only interaction with Black folks are their close relatives and some of the other Black posters here. Lots of "I love Black peo...." rhetoric on here but, ain't no body blind, I see the shyt some of ya'll be on, and ya'll be thinking nobody can't pick up on the signs...And I'm talking to a portion of the male and female posters here. Ya'll love that White dikk and p*ssy so much...In secrecy or in sight.... Ya'll are diet pro Black when convenient....Pro Black male while being Pro White female and Anti-Black female....Pro Black female while being Pro White male and Anti Black male...I see lots of that fukkery on here, ain't nobody can't say that shyt ain't on here...Some posters need to be more honest with themselves, real talk.

@bdizzle called out the hypocrisy too in 2012. Real pro-black breh. :wow:

Some of the brehettes who dapped the cac are still active posters. :sas2:

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
i talked shyt TO you before, dumb broad.

my p*ssy is fine my man was just deep in it. why you lying for daps about me having to be hospitalized over birth control? i wasn’t. and actually many women on depo experiences bleeding for a long time after stopping it. you’re really an idiot

bytch took me off ignore real quick:mjgrin:

Nobody has time for your Tales from the Crypt Puss stories. We don't believe you, you need more people:mjgrin: