The Tale of a beautiful coli relationship gone horribly wrong.. pls step in and let's help them unit

BmoreGorilla

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Man, woman, and child
In fashionably late

HTTP2EuYWJjbmV3cy5nby5jb20vaW1hZ2VzL0ludGVybmF0aW9uYWwvSFRfT0JBTUFfQ0hFV0lOR19sbF8xNDExMTEuZ2lm.gif

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Went and checked, and saw that the White broads on this forum put up big numbers in the pic threads too. Albinoids putting up bigger numbers than a lot of the good looking female and male melanin on the forum loool, and ya'll suppose to be Black and proud? but, ya'll deadass treat the White folks on this forum and in general like some damn royalty. Ya'll be looking mighty funny in the light. But, I come to the conclusion that a lot of the posters here's only interaction with Black folks are their close relatives and some of the other Black posters here. Lots of "I love Black peo...." rhetoric on here but, ain't no body blind, I see the shyt some of ya'll be on, and ya'll be thinking nobody can't pick up on the signs...And I'm talking to a portion of the male and female posters here. Ya'll love that White dikk and p*ssy so much...In secrecy or in sight.... Ya'll are diet pro Black when convenient....Pro Black male while being Pro White female and Anti-Black female....Pro Black female while being Pro White male and Anti Black male...I see lots of that fukkery on here, ain't nobody can't say that shyt ain't on here...Some posters need to be more honest with themselves, real talk.
But these sistas won't call out the hypocrisy on their end.

:mjpls:

Orange cream shake

Blessed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
null
this internet shyt ain’t beef but she’ll defend anything a women does and it’s just funny to me

then again she is a mother with an avi looking like a 19 year old thot on halloweenso makes sense why she feels the need to defend dumb female shyt..she relates to it
:picard:What happened to the sisterhood??

I thought this thread was Malcom using his aliases for some fukkery. Why is it 600 replies deep?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
bytch always on here complaining. She the only bytch on earth that takes a birth control shot, and has to get hospitalized for it cuz her puss broke down. Don't come for me until your womb and puss is fully functional. 2 kids and I still have the SnapBack. Meanwhile yours is flea market status.
Jesus :damn:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
bytch always on here complaining. She the only bytch on earth that takes a birth control shot, and has to get hospitalized for it cuz her puss broke down. Don't come for me until your womb and puss is fully functional. 2 kids and I still have the SnapBack. Meanwhile yours is flea market status.
tenor.gif