The Tale of a beautiful coli relationship gone horribly wrong.. pls step in and let's help them unit

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
You have no kids cuz your uterus is rancid. You not fooling anyone either bytch. Keep fukking that white cock. We already know the type of shyt white men do with thier dikks. And you letting them run up in you? :picard:Treat your p*ssy better bae.

this is the type of dumb shyt you spit out. having no kids at 28 means someone’s p*ssy is rancid?

nah, i just use birth control and contraception. something you clearly don’t

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
If the brehettes are losing the support of @King Musa and @Meh they had to really fukk up. If @Matt504 ever turns it's over. :wow:

I've never claimed to be a good guy. If a bytch ever play with my emotions and leaves me stuck out paying $2,000 a month, I'm putting $20 aside every chance I get until I have $100 to spend cleaning up the mess.

:hubie:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I've never claimed to be a good guy. If a bytch ever play with my emotions and leaves me stuck out paying $2,000 a month, I'm putting $20 aside every chance I get until I have $100 to spend cleaning up the mess.

:hubie:

$100? Gotta be New Orleans prices.

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
Damn @King Musa is 1992 Heartbreak Kid all the sudden, nikka turned dead ass heel... :russ:
shyt was a matter of time, I told you last year lil nikka... :ufdup:
But what are you looking at that made you see the light?...
What threads?, or was this something you been peeping lately?...

This nikka just threw the Sisterhood through the window. :wow:

I just knew he was going to do that! I just knew he was going to do that!

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff
I live in Houston and it's a lot of Home Depots and Lowes with freelance workers waiting for employment.

I know you're out here but the 504 gives you New Orleans connections. And if you're going to get some Mexicans you might even need the whole 100.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
this is the type of dumb shyt you spit out. having no kids at 28 means someone’s p*ssy is rancid?

nah, i just use birth control and contraception. something you clearly don’t
Ok sis, I have 2 kids. Clearly I put this info out myself. What else you got?:russell:

Of course not have kids doesn't mean someone puss is rancid. I'm talking about YOU ma. Your drug mule puss is not poppin.