The Tale of a beautiful coli relationship gone horribly wrong.. pls step in and let's help them unit

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida

@bdizzle called out the hypocrisy too in 2012. Real pro-black breh. :wow:

Some of the brehettes who dapped the cac are still active posters. :sas2:

I'm talking about everyone though, not just brehettes....The men and women...A lot of ya'll are very White identified and White infatuated but, get on here and play up the role of someone who is actually comfortable in their Blackness...shyt's weird and needed to be called out. :yeshrug:

Daps
Funny thing is, I remember nikkas stay shytting on @biscuitsnbangers. And she was always crying. But now she randomly wants to come for me. You think it's going to makes People forget how you were always white knighting in threads about black men being killed? :pachaha: And on top of that she wants to ignore me but still shyt talk me behind my back.

But you know how white women do
:mjgrin:

giphy.gif

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
behind your back on a public forum? are you really this stupid?

stop lying bout the quality of your p*ssy if it was that good you wouldn’t be seeking attention. w/ that avi as. you’re a fukking mom with two children time to grow up and let go of the thot behavior
I was dressed up on Halloween. Your puss is On Freddy Kruger 365 tho:ohhh:

You seeking attention from the same nikkas who shyt on you on the forum. Meanwhile, I don't give a damn about these nikkas. But keep lying to yourself Becky.

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
A break up = getting played now? Ok. Keep going. And it was anything but a normal dating situation. You're jumping to her defense like that's your homie or cousin. Relax. I don't know your dumb ass and you're spending a lot of your day worrying about shyt I did a year ago.

She was kissing you with cum lips and left you with 2K rent. Yeah you got played. :manny:Nah I ain't defending her. I just think ya'll the same type of mofo. :manny: You're the topic of conversation breh. If you weren't a chatty patty like your hobbit ex there would be no conversation. Be mad at yourself.:manny:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
bytch took me off ignore real quick:mjgrin:

Nobody has time for your Tales from the Crypt Puss stories. We don't believe you, you need more people:mjgrin:

you got knocked up clearly you don’t know shyt bout birth control. a quick google search will prove your stupid ass wrong about the affects of the depo shyt

28 and no children > 2 children and still thotting it up and defending thot behaviors while claiming the p*ssy is elite

only chicks with trash p*ssy claim their shyt is fire, you not fooling anyone

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I was dressed up on Halloween. Your puss is On Freddy Kruger 365 tho:ohhh:

You seeking attention from the same nikkas who shyt on you on the forum. Meanwhile, I don't give a damn about these nikkas. But keep lying to yourself Becky.

im seeking attention yet your the one half naked in your avi, see the irony?

i’m not seeking attention, just stating facts.. you defend dumb thot shyt on here all the time and it’s ckearly a reflection of you :smile:

Rarely-Wrong Liggins

Name another Liggins hot I'm just honest.
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Staff

I'm talking about everyone though, not just brehettes....The men and women...A lot of ya'll are very White identified and White infatuated but, get on here and play up the role of someone who is actually comfortable in their Blackness...shyt's weird. :yeshrug:

You're kind of new here but there was a wave of extremely militant and serious pro blackness on this forum back in 2012. Then it died out for awhile. Back then being a militant was a compliment. It was only after the second wave, powered by dap fishing, where being a militant was an insult and invited ridicule.

You really can't take any of these clowns seriously. White people are like unicorns to some. There are a few attractive ones that the militants go out of their way to dismiss but these dudes would fukk them in a second given the opportunity. Or a Mexican. I just shake my head and scroll on.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
you got knocked up clearly you don’t know shyt bout birth control. a quick google search will prove your stupid ass wrong about the affects of the depo shyt

28 and no children > 2 children and still thotting it up and defending thot behaviors while claiming the p*ssy is elite

only chicks with trash p*ssy claim their shyt is fire, you not fooling anyone
You have no kids cuz your uterus is rancid. You not fooling anyone either bytch. Keep fukking that white cock. We already know the type of shyt white men do with thier dikks. And you letting them run up in you? :picard:Treat your p*ssy better bae.

QueenSheba

All Star
Daps
The ladies on here lie and act like all Black men on here are the devil. Meanwhile White boys who post pics can get 30 daps, while brehs on here get 3 lonely pity daps. Hell, there's a pic on here with on White dude and his black girlfriend that has a good number of daps.

These sistas be lying.....

:mjpls:

"Coli men hate Black women!!!! :sadcam:"

"Coli men only praise Becky's!!! :sadcam:"

"Coli men protect all the becky's on here!! :sadcam:"

"We so loyal!!! :sadcam:"

Lies, Lies, Lies, Lies, Lies!!!!

Or you can just tag these supposedly brehettes on here who are into white men and who diss black men and call it a day. :yeshrug:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps

All of the women get simped on here though....Looks be damned lol...Whether she looks fabulous or looks like a "fabolous", she'll get a gang of brehs. Some nikkas hate Black women and love, White hoes, true..but, that's blown out of portion and exaggerated here in this section. Hell, that Biscuits&Butters broad stays getting shytted on by Coli nikkas in TLR so she sticks to the booth lol.

The lies you tell...

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Damn @King Musa is 1992 Heartbreak Kid all the sudden, nikka turned dead ass heel... :russ:
shyt was a matter of time, I told you last year lil nikka... :ufdup:
But what are you looking at that made you see the light?...
What threads?, or was this something you been peeping lately?...