The Tale of a beautiful coli relationship gone horribly wrong.. pls step in and let's help them unit

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
She said she's been rocking with you for 7 years and you said you divorced in 2012. :mjlol:

Suddenly a female I proved to be a liar with her own texts and emails is telling the truth about that one detail? You can stew in your stupidity for that one. I'm good on replying.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
bytch always on here complaining. She the only bytch on earth that takes a birth control shot, and has to get hospitalized for it cuz her puss broke down. Don't come for me until your womb and puss is fully functional. 2 kids and I still have the SnapBack. Meanwhile yours is flea market status.
Ouch...

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Many brehettes come on here with that BS, but will dap a white boy with the quickness. You're good people though.

White males are a protected class on this forum for some weird ass reason...They ain't never been shyt to me...Ya'll need to drop that "yeah suh" mindset ya'll have when it comes to them...scary asses. That Blesst thread is an embarrassment btw.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Funny thing is, I remember nikkas stay shytting on @biscuitsnbangers. And she was always crying. But now she randomly wants to come for me. You think it's going to makes People forget how you were always white knighting in threads about black men being killed? :pachaha: And on top of that she wants to ignore me but still shyt talk me behind my back.

But you know how white women do:mjgrin: