The Tale of a beautiful coli relationship gone horribly wrong.. pls step in and let's help them unit

StarGirl

All Star
Daps
I was slick ignoring that hoe

She asked for it

giphy.gif

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Prima why u always trying to be the good angel foe! :bryan:

I agreed to it and im a woman of my word. :bryan:

Ill be byke next year.

@Hennessypapi u prolly gotta hit liggins and alert him to the admin @Rarely-Wrong Liggins
No lol it's too petty. Yall need to quit.
At least we know he's Black/ Afro Latino.
So it worked in his favor either way.

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
To be fair, I think B'More might've taken his crown. But at one time, he Optimo used to have the most daps in the Men's pic thread, and he still might be top 10 or top 5. I noticed that when they had the Most Daps feature....

:mjpls:

Essential - Men of the Coli Reveal Yourself

Went and checked, and saw that the White broads on this forum put up big numbers in the pic threads too. Albinoids putting up bigger numbers than a lot of the good looking female and male melanin on the forum loool, and ya'll suppose to be Black and proud? but, ya'll deadass treat the White folks on this forum and in general like some damn royalty. Ya'll be looking mighty funny in the light. But, I come to the conclusion that a lot of the posters here's only interaction with Black folks are their close relatives and some of the other Black posters here. Lots of "I love Black peo...." rhetoric on here but, ain't no body blind, I see the shyt some of ya'll be on, and ya'll be thinking nobody can't pick up on the signs...And I'm talking to a portion of the male and female posters here. Ya'll love that White dikk and p*ssy so much...In secrecy or in sight.... Ya'll are diet pro Black when convenient....Pro Black male while being Pro White female and Anti-Black female....Pro Black female while being Pro White male and Anti Black male...I see lots of that fukkery on here, ain't nobody can't say that shyt ain't on here...Some posters need to be more honest with themselves, real talk.