The Tale of a beautiful coli relationship gone horribly wrong.. pls step in and let's help them unit

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
He choose her over his wife. He deserved what he got. She was willing to fukk him when he had a family. What else do you expect from someone like that?

Why do you think you know me? And wrong btw. I didn't choose her over my ex. You just making shyt up now.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I'm more curious on what the dude does

20 million he's gotta be a CEO, or entertainer, or created some app or business he sold off

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Just like a cac she talks shyt when I'm not around. Tag me next time hoe @biscuitsnbangers I can look like whatever on Halloween. You look like trailer trash every day of the week tho. Get your womb fixed then try to talk to me.
Wait what happened to her womb

Pls elaborate.....

Fred

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Why do you think you know me? And wrong btw. I didn't choose her over my ex? You just making shyt up now.
You admitted you cheated with the chick and then you bring her around your kids to play house. You happily had a very low quality person in your life and then act surprise when she wasn't an angel. I don't need to know you. You put it out there.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
You admitted you cheated with the chick and then you bring her around your kids to play house. You happily had a very low quality person in your life and then act surprise when she wasn't an angel. I don't need to know you. You put it out there.
So what your saying is that

"He needs to choose better" ?

Fred

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
40 fukkin effin pages:damn::damn::damn:
full

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects

When did I admit I cheated on my ex with her? Quote it. I'll wait. *yawns