The Tale of a beautiful coli relationship gone horribly wrong.. pls step in and let's help them unit

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
100% truth. I can't name ONE Black woman on this site who showed her pic and didn't get simped. On the flipside, there are HUNDREDS of lonely brehs in the mens pic thread who might have maybe one or two daps on their photos....

:mjpls:

EVERY Black female gets a minimum of 20daps and quotes, and PM's. That's a given

Matter fact, a white boy has the most daps in the men's pic thread....

If this is true, this is a huge blow for the ladies on here, a HUGE blow to there creditbility

Last edited:

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
So then after swapping lips with her
U kiss ur kids

Kissing Couzin
That shyt is disgusting

More reason why I should slap your bald head

You on some gay shyt? Commenting on my head and lips so much? Just come out the closet. Using my avy like you wanna be me on some weirdo stalker shyt. Tell the truth. We won't judge.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
HA!!!! You’re geeked off of free drinks I’m done. You got it. I don’t want no more smoke with an OG like you
U see the difference between me and u sis?

Im bragging about free drinks being thrown at me by a man that will never have a chance with me yet u bragging about being a professional dikk sucker :mjlol:

Ure trash

Like i said, i hope u getting paid and not letting them cacs stretch that p*ssy out for free:mjlol:

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
I have info on her
But I don't think I should post them

That would be beneath me to be honest
Don't say that about yourself, Malc. Nothing is beneath you.
100% truth. I can't name ONE Black woman on this site who showed her pic and didn't get simped. On the flipside, there are HUNDREDS of lonely brehs in the mens pic thread who might have maybe one or two daps on their photos....

EVERY Black female gets a minimum of 20daps and quotes, and PM's. That's a given

Matter fact, a white boy has the most daps in the men's pic thread....

You already alluded to the amount of men vs. women on this site. How could the small amount of women here actually keep up in that thread? They can barely keep their own damn subforum alive. :laff:

StarGirl

All Star
Daps
U see the difference between me and u sis?

Im bragging about free drinks being thrown at me by a man that will never have a chance with me yet u bragging about being a professional dikk sucker :mjlol:

Ure trash

Like i said, i hope u getting paid and not letting them cacs stretch that p*ssy out :mjlol:

I just said I don’t want any smoke. Let me suck my d*ck in peace

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
I just said I don’t want any smoke. Let me suck my d*ck in peace
I got a 12 inch purple strap on dlldo for that throat bytch :shaq:

Ill even paint myself in white face for that true ghetto gagger experience