The Tale of a beautiful coli relationship gone horribly wrong.. pls step in and let's help them unit

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
You think I sit around wondering where a female was before she comes over? Nope. At some point your mother kissed you with the same lips she sucked the landlord off with and tucked your dumb ass in your pissy bed. You still slept well. I'll sleep well too.
So you sleep well with cum on your lips? Why you use it as a way to insult her and her ex if you know she was doing it to you too. :funny: And my mother lives in a home with my father who she has been married to for 28 years. Unlike your ex wife she doesn't have to worry about bills because she didn't married a dirty dikk low moral cum on the lips piece of shyt like you. :funny:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Our ent
The fukk would you put your personal business on here for?:sabowtf:
tumblr_mufop2Ncvo1qff46jo2_500.gif

For Our entertainment, breh

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He talking mad shyt about her like he didn't cheat with her on his wife and then have the subpar midget around his kids. He trying act like the bigger person when the both belong in the same trash bin.

She's not his ex-wife :aicmon:The frivolous court order and manipulative b.s. after the fact tips the scale.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Are you referring to Rockstar mom ?

You and her beefing ?

Fred

this internet shyt ain’t beef but she’ll defend anything a women does and it’s just funny to me

then again she is a mother with an avi looking like a 19 year old thot on halloweenso makes sense why she feels the need to defend dumb female shyt..she relates to it

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
So you sleep well with cum on your lips? Why you use it as a way to insult her and her ex if you know she was doing it to you too. :funny: And my mother lives in a home with my father who she has been married to for 28 years. Unlike your ex wife she doesn't have to worry about bills because she didn't married a dirty dikk low moral cum on the lips piece of shyt like you. :funny:

*yawns

That's the best you can do?

Elle Driver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
At the beginning of mean streets
The ladies on here lie and act like all Black men on here are the devil. Meanwhile White boys who post pics can get 30 daps, while brehs on here get 3 lonely pity daps. Hell, there's a pic on here with on White dude and his black girlfriend that has a good number of daps.

These sistas be lying.....

:mjpls:

"Coli men hate Black women!!!! :sadcam:"

"Coli men only praise Becky's!!! :sadcam:"

"Coli men protect all the becky's on here!! :sadcam:"

"We so loyal!!! :sadcam:"

Lies, Lies, Lies, Lies, Lies!!!!
What sistas?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
She's not his ex-wife :aicmon:The frivolous court order and manipulative b.s. after the fact tips the scale.
He choose her over his wife. He deserved what he got. She was willing to fukk him when he had a family. What else do you expect from someone like that?