The Tale of a beautiful coli relationship gone horribly wrong.. pls step in and let's help them unit

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
If this is true, this is a huge blow for the ladies on here, a HUGE blow to there creditbility
The ladies on here lie and act like all Black men on here are the devil. Meanwhile White boys who post pics can get 30 daps, while brehs on here get 3 lonely pity daps. Hell, there's a pic on here with on White dude and his black girlfriend that has a good number of daps.

These sistas be lying.....

:mjpls:

"Coli men hate Black women!!!! :sadcam:"

"Coli men only praise Becky's!!! :sadcam:"

"Coli men protect all the becky's on here!! :sadcam:"

"We so loyal!!! :sadcam:"

Lies, Lies, Lies, Lies, Lies!!!!

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
These weak ass jokes are for the birds

Ban bet or ure a cac :camby:
U stay spewing stereotypical rhetoric about black women on here

I am an uber driver on the side so thats a no go but ill accept a 30 day to a year ban bat to prove youre not black :ld:

Im not big enough for jeffmodels anymore :to:

Im slowly leaving the bbw range :to:

Set it up!

o9jq12.jpg

6epyyg.jpg

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Don't say that about yourself, Malc. Nothing is beneath you.

You already alluded to the amount of men vs. women on this site. How could the small amount of women here actually keep up in that thread? They can barely keep their own damn subforum alive. :laff:
They figure out a way to wade through the pics they don't like, to dap up and support and rep the users they DO like. I've seen it. It happens. How does a White boy have 30 daps on one page, and on the SAME DAMN PAGE a Black man will have half of that, and less?

Stop...

:ufdup:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
HA!!!! You’re geeked off of free drinks I’m done. You got it. I don’t want no more smoke with an OG like you
U see the difference between me and u sis?

Im bragging about free drinks being thrown at me by a man that will never have a chance with me yet u bragging about being a professional dikk sucker :mjlol:

Ure trash

Like i said, i hope u getting paid and not letting them cacs stretch that p*ssy out for free:mjlol:
Wow...

:picard:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
The ladies on here lie and act like all Black men on here are the devil. Meanwhile White boys who post pics can get 30 daps, while brehs on here get 3 lonely pity daps. Hell, there's a pic on here with on White dude and his black girlfriend that has a good number of daps.

These sistas be lying.....

"Coli men hate Black women!!!! :sadcam:"

"Coli men only praise Becky's!!! :sadcam:"

"Coli men protect all the becky's on here!! :sadcam:"

"We so loyal!!! :sadcam:"

Lies, Lies, Lies, Lies, Lies!!!!
Heel meh is best meh

:jbdreadsgang: