The Tale of a beautiful coli relationship gone horribly wrong.. pls step in and let's help them unit

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
Can anyone summarize this thread for me?
A woman posted about her terrible break up, and a few months later her ex responded. Now the thread is about internal Coli beef. Went from light skins, to dark skins, simps, pick mes. Last few pages are meh. @Malkoonxxx_23 drop them bombs, and bring it back!

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
What?, I didnt say all... :ld:
Can you provide that link for me please fakkit?? :feedme:
Did you miss me fakkit?... :myman:
Go get ready for dinner with your ugly cac wife breh and leave me the fukk alone...
What you having lil ugly, Kale chips and bologna sandwiches tonight?...
You been fuming for months now and I aint even give you my number...
Please kill yourself...

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Bet she did the same shyt to you :pachaha:

You think I sit around wondering where a female was before she comes over? Nope. At some point your mother kissed you with the same lips she sucked the landlord off with and tucked your dumb ass in your pissy bed. You still slept well. I'll sleep well too.

StarGirl

All Star
Daps
Are these cacs paying u sis? :pachaha:

Or u doing it for the thrill? :mjpls:

I use to pimp dikk crazy hoes like u

*sigh* you used to pimp hoes but you can’t get a man to walk up to you in a club so you log on to a messageboard to theorize about it

I mean I can teach you. I can. So you don’t have to write lesbian fan fiction as a way to deflect from low self esteem

You think I sit around wondering where a female was before she comes over? Nope. At some point your mother kissed you with the same lips she sucked the landlord off with and tucked your dumb ass in your pissy bed. You still slept well. I'll sleep well too.

That’s rude. She didn’t even come at you like that.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
So then after swapping lips with her
U kiss ur kids

Kissing Couzin
That shyt is disgusting

More reason why I should slap your bald head

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
A woman posted about her terrible break up, and a few months later her ex responded. Now the thread is about internal Coli beef. Went from light skins, to dark skins, simps, pick mes. Last few pages are meh. @Malkoonxxx_23 drop them bombs, and bring it back!
I have info on her
But I don't think I should post them

That would be beneath me to be honest

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
*sigh* you used to pimp hoes but you can’t get a man to walk up to you in a club so you log on to a messageboard to theorize about it

I mean I can teach you. I can. So you don’t have to write lesbian fan fiction as a way to deflect from low self esteem

That’s rude. She didn’t even come at you like that.
Sweetheart i get approached by all types of men in the club plus free drinks then I ghost the mf :pachaha:

U obviously have a bone to pick with me yet u use to ride my dikk dapping and repping me when i use to come at nikkas on here.

U bragging about the many nuts u juggle and im bragging about a bytch.

U a pro. Im not.

U a dikk eater. A soul snatcher

I got a career.