The Tale of a beautiful coli relationship gone horribly wrong.. pls step in and let's help them unit

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
By unhappy you mean taking dikk outside of the marriage :dead:

Dog hit the gym or Dr. Miami and stop blaming your skin for your shortcomings no one tryna hear that shyt in a fukkery thread :heh:
My weight and my skin has nothing to do with this :mjlol:.
Every time i call shyt out , u nikkas bring up my dark skin and weight as if this isnt something that has been exposed by me time and time again ages ago.

Im fat and dark . Who the fukk cares?

I will still call out hypocrisy on here shen i see it

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I can honestly say I didn't. She found pics on my phone, but I didn't and that's the truth on my children. She had nothing but that and I shut her down because going through my phone while I slept was the final blow for me. I can't be a suspect or prisoner in my own home.

There's nothing to explain. If I knew how to upload pics, I could prove I'm not lying in a few seconds. I ghosted her because she called the cops on me while she was moving out and scared the shyt outta my kids. She also tried to get a restraining order on me. She also beat me outta goods I put her on game/hustle to come up on. She also hit my Mama and cousins up trying to turn them against me behind my back after all of that. Why would I speak to her?
Did they take her side?

:lupe:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Does Coli attract bitter fat bytches or something :mjlol:

Dudes will simp for anything halfway decent. She needs to check her self esteem

The Coli has some of the wackest bytches. I only fukk with a few of them on here. And you have desperate Coli simps simping them to. Allhiphop constantly have the pretty bytches while the Coli for some reason KEEPS attracting these LSA lames. :snoop:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
My weight and my skin has nothing to do with this :mjlol:.
Every time i call shyt out , u nikkas bring up my dark skin and weight as if this isnt something that has been exposed by me time and time again ages ago.

Im fat and dark . Who the fukk cares?

I will still call out hypocrisy on here shen i see it

self esteem on E :mjlol:

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Writing is in the sand, she whines up and down on this site about how men aint shyt but brag about how women "cheat better" & makes biased hypocritical posts. Whined in my thread about women gaining weight (cuz shes fat herself) in relationships when I see her making demands for men. Biased aint even the word

Shes the biggest bird on this site that even another female called her .

She just caped for a crazy broad just cuz its a female.

U ask I answer:wow:
nikka you cry about women being aint shyt, and brag about how you cheat on women. all your shyt is biased. you never agree with any female poster, but when a male poster comes in and says the same them, you keep his nuts on your forehead. And of course the crusty cac bytch poster doesnt like me. That doesnt suprise me one bit. You're literally the male version of what you complain about all the females being.:mjlol: Only thing is all the coli men like to circle jerk each other, so they wont say anything.