The Tale of a beautiful coli relationship gone horribly wrong.. pls step in and let's help them unit

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
U called duck tales that the og thread that she mad airing brolic out didnt exist.

I remember the thread cus it was like 10 pages then got deleted

hella nikkas were consoling her

No, you tried to make it into some bedbuck thing.......ever heard of PK? SheBadd? A bunch of Black chicks have played the "damsel in distress" on here.

You're pathetic :mjlol:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
No, you tried to make it into some bedbuck thing.......ever heard of PK? SheBadd? A bunch of Black chicks have played the "damsel in distress" on here.

You're pathetic :mjlol:
If u saw her og thread, u would see that nikkas were ready to bury brolic for her.

No one questioned her side at all.

Cant compare this to shebad and pk because this poster specifically signed up to air her ex out

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
From the messages he posted, it doesnt look like the chic was far off. Even though shes a ditz for badmouthing him, but at the same time was begging for him back, she stuck to the story of him creeping, him having his broke phases, and him not being the best partner in the private messages as well. Seems like ya'll both had aint shyt phases in the relationship, so I dont see how he's the only one dodged a bullet in this:yeshrug:
U are the dumbest bytch on coli

Shes clearly a nutcase and u STILL find a reason to excuse her
Your whore mother taught me well.
Your dikk is still in preschool.

Somebodys mom is really arguing like this:bryan:

OK, I need backstory on why this lady is instant shyt-On status :mjlol:

That's about 6 times I've seen her post and direct ether shots are thrown, it's not a coincidence

Daps
Seems right. The chick cheated on her husband and told me should would kiss him on the mouth after swallowing nut. So... not shocked.
You played the game right by not calling her on her bullshyt but using it to elevate yourself bruh. bytches are irrational beings, can't let your emotions rule you, just play along.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
If u saw her og thread, u would see that nikkas were ready to bury brolic for her.

No one questioned her side at all.

I don't care why she signed up. You tried to make it a race thing when really nikkas on here will simp and dirty mack if a chick plays the damsel in the distress once again you're pathetic :mjlol:

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
How does he look tho:francis:

And maybe she had a bangin body or a great personality,she's not ugly :yeshrug:

Another poster hypnotized by lightskin and "exotical" looking skin
full