The Tale of a beautiful coli relationship gone horribly wrong.. pls step in and let's help them unit

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
Doesnt it though Marti?...
It obviously bothers you because ive seen you get mad because a nikka will :shaq: a light skin or non black bbw but wont show love to a dark skin one...
Keep it funky fam, that she obviously fukks with you...

Does it piss me off? Yes

It’s not even that. Everybody is calling this girl ugly and the only thing you can fixate on is white skin. This is an all out roast session where the girl hasn’t even had the chance to defend herself and your most important takeaway is that she’s not black

I refuse to clown shortys looks because thats what everyone else is doing. I made my point and thats that.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin

All of the women get simped on here though....Looks be damned lol...Whether she looks fabulous or looks like a "fabolous", she'll get a gang of brehs. Some nikkas hate Black women and love, White hoes, true..but, that's blown out of portion and exaggerated here in this section. Hell, that Biscuits&Butters broad stays getting shytted on by Coli nikkas in TLR so she sticks to the booth lol.
U got a point.

Every single female on here has been simped at one point.

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
The Coli has some of the wackest bytches. I only fukk with a few of them on here. And you have desperate Coli simps simping them to. Allhiphop constantly have the pretty bytches while the Coli for some reason KEEPS attracting these LSA lames. :snoop:
nikka preach...
I posted on AHH back in the day and nikka :wow:...
They got the GOAT hoes over there, none of that bitter "Grrr bedbucks! :mad:, The black man is the devil! :mad::fire::devil:" ass hoes like over here...
Shout out to Khaleesi, Kat and Pico just to name a few...
@JudgeJoeGorilla aka GorillawitAdditude I remember you too young buck... :russ:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
@Marti I fukks wit you but you stay giving people ammo like JudgeJoeGorilla
Im well aware tht i have a very unpopular opinion on here :ld:

I have multiple platinum threads in the rafters with tons of nikkas coming at my neck because of my opinion.

Its been 5 years and if u think i give a fukk now, ure mistaken