The Tale of a beautiful coli relationship gone horribly wrong.. pls step in and let's help them unit

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
nikka you cry about women being aint shyt, and brag about how you cheat on women. all your shyt is biased. you never agree with any female poster, but when a male poster comes in and says the same them, you keep his nuts on your forehead. And of course the crusty cac bytch poster doesnt like me. That doesnt suprise me one bit. You're literally the male version of what you complain about all the females being.:mjlol: Only thing is all the coli men like to circle jerk each other, so they wont say anything.
I have a feeling thats a nonblack hispanic mf behind that account.

I called him out and stopped entertaining his antics ages ago

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
My weight and my skin has nothing to do with this :mjlol:.
Doesnt it though Marti?...
It obviously bothers you because ive seen you get mad because a nikka will :shaq: a light skin or non black bbw but wont show love to a dark skin one...
Keep it funky fam, that shyt obviously fukks with you...

Last edited:

StarGirl

All Star
Daps
Ill be fat and bitter with low self esteem cus nobody wants me :to:

Foh :mjlol:

It’s not even that. Everybody is calling this girl ugly and the only thing you can fixate on is white skin. This is an all out roast session where the girl hasn’t even had the chance to defend herself and your most important takeaway is that she’s not black

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
nikka you cry about women being aint shyt, and brag about how you cheat on women. all your shyt is biased. you never agree with any female poster, but when a male poster comes in and says the same them, you keep his nuts on your forehead. And of course the crusty cac bytch poster doesnt like me. That doesnt suprise me one bit. You're literally the male version of what you complain about all the females being.:mjlol: Only thing is all the coli men like to circle jerk each other, so they wont say anything.

bytch get ur great value jill scott looking ass off Coli and on a treadmill :mjlol: and quit quoting me u California King sized bed built bytch. Bet u smell like the inside of a sweaty baseball mitt

I have agreed with female posters, just not ur dumbass. U are one of the biggest crybabies on this site no wonder ur a single mother with nothig going for urself:yeshrug: if u feel like I have made a dumb comment quote me with some intelligence instead of making mom jokes and emotional rants.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Wait how do both people in question both have less than 100 post? So they both signed up just to tell their story
:wtb:
I think I've seen the females Avi before. She was wearing makeup. She looked Hispanic. I've seen her post a few times.
If she shows up trying to talk down, I'm airing her out. I'll say that much.
She's Hispanic, correct?

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
bytch get ur great value jill scott looking ass off Coli and on a treadmill :mjlol: and quit quoting me u California King sized bed built bytch. Bet u smell like the inside of a sweaty baseball mitt

I have agreed with female posters, just not ur dumbass. U are one of the biggest crybabies on this site no wonder ur a single mother with nothig going for urself:yeshrug: if u feel like I have made a dumb comment quote me with some intelligence instead of making mom jokes and emotional rants.
Stop quoting me.

I bet you wont:mjgrin:

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
Her being nonblack HAD ALOT TO DO WITH IT!

Shebad and pk didnt sign up on thecoli just to air out their exes.

Didnt a black female poster make a thread about being unhappy in her marriage and was met with hella negatively a few months ago? Yea sure did.

nikkas tone change on here alot depending on the race of the female

All of the women get simped on here though....Looks be damned lol...Whether she looks fabulous or looks like a "fabolous", she'll get a gang of brehs. Some nikkas hate Black women and love, White hoes, true..but, that's blown out of portion and exaggerated here in this section. Hell, that Biscuits&Butters broad stays getting shytted on by Coli nikkas in TLR so she sticks to the booth lol.