The Tale of a beautiful coli relationship gone horribly wrong.. pls step in and let's help them unit

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
I don't care why she signed up. You tried to make it a race thing when really nikkas on here will simp and dirty mack if a chick plays the damsel in the distress once again you're pathetic :mjlol:
Her being nonblack HAD ALOT TO DO WITH IT!

Shebad and pk didnt sign up on thecoli just to air out their exes.

Didnt a black female poster make a thread about being unhappy in her marriage and was met with hella negatively a few months ago? Yea sure did.

nikkas tone change on here alot depending on the race of the female

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Another poster hypnotized by lightskin and "exotical" looking skin
full
She's exotical?

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
I don't know why people with money or even just normal people keep fukking these women with issues

:yeshrug:I agree.

However, from what I have gathered while reading this board at times, one general sentiment seems to be that "crazy p*ssy", as it is called, is quite delightful and satisfying.

Perhaps that's the reason? :ld:

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
No, you tried to make it into some bedbuck thing.......ever heard of PK? SheBadd? A bunch of Black chicks have played the "damsel in distress" on here.

You're pathetic :mjlol:
shyt is getting hella old family...
Pk, Shebadd, Whippedcream :stopitslime:, Thoushallhustle :hhh: hell I know you remember even Bcrus and Lady Simone had some simps ready to :cape:...

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
OK, I need backstory on why this lady is instant shyt-On status :mjlol:

That's about 6 times I've seen her post and direct ether shots are thrown, it's not a coincidence
Writing is in the sand, she whines up and down on this site about how men aint shyt but brag about how women "cheat better" & makes biased hypocritical posts. Whined in my thread about women gaining weight (cuz shes fat herself) in relationships when I see her making demands for men. Biased aint even the word

Shes the biggest bird on this site that even another female called her .

She just caped for a crazy broad just cuz its a female.

U ask I answer:wow:

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Didnt a black female poster make a thread about being unhappy in her marriage and was met with hella negatively a few months ago? Yea sure did

By unhappy you mean taking dikk outside of the marriage :dead:

Dog hit the gym or Dr. Miami and stop blaming your skin for your shortcomings no one tryna hear that shyt in a fukkery thread :heh:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
I don't care why she signed up. You tried to make it a race thing when really nikkas on here will simp and dirty mack if a chick plays the damsel in the distress once again you're pathetic :mjlol:

Does Coli attract bitter fat bytches or something :mjlol:

Dudes will simp for anything halfway decent. She needs to check her self esteem

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
Everyone asking about the 20M, I believe it's a metaphor.
Exactly. Why would someone with 20mill just chill on the coli and let everyone know how wealthy they were? Having said that, 20 million dollars is a random number to describe yourself metaphorically. if I was using a metaphor, I would say "You had yourself a 100million dollars, and you threw it all away"