The Tale of a beautiful coli relationship gone horribly wrong.. pls step in and let's help them unit

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
Yeah man she's ridiculous. I've never seen someone so damn one dimensional.

You literally know her opinion on every topic before she even enters the thread.

Spending all that time on here when here dapping and posting biased man hating topics when her fat ass could be at Bally Totals Fitness working off that baby weight. Mrs Butterworth looking ass:mjlol:

These low quality LSA reject posters gotta go.

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
I remember her @Brolic Scholar, she said she was Messican and Black... :patrice:
Looks like lil Spiders old freak ass Auntie Esmeralda or some shyt... :heh:

Black and Mexican? Oh now she's claiming Mexican? About fukking time. She swore she was "Spanish" and not Mexican. And the only black she had in her was black D from her ex, myself and whatever nikka is clapping her flat cheeks currently.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Spending all that time on here when here dapping and posting biased man hating topics when her fat ass could be at Bally Totals Fitness working off that baby weight. Mrs Butterworth looking ass:mjlol:

These low quality LSA reject posters gotta go.

You love my fat ass tho. You follow me in every thread. You can literally skip over my post but you dont. Go fukk some bytches in real life instead on e-sucking my dikk. Thats your moms job.

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
She still posts on here? Cus let her come with the bullshyt. I'm unloading cannons. I got dirt on her, her marriage, her mother, etc.
Yeah she was last seen Sept 25th 2017

Bro you need to let everything out
No one deserves the character assassination

My pm box is always open if you wanna chat

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Black and Mexican? Oh now she's claiming Mexican? About fukking time. She swore she was "Spanish" and not Mexican. And the only black she had in her was black D from her ex, myself and whatever nikka is clapping her flat cheeks currently.
She did mention that she had dudes lined up while y'all were together

Can u confirm that ?

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Is she white? I skimmed.

I didnt say she wasnt shyt. She aint for not being able to keep a job. But he was with her for 7 years:yeshrug:

I say this for most relationship problems. That person was this and that the whole time you were with them. And yes that applies to women and men.

That's a lie. I got divorced in 2012. 5 years ago. She was side p*ssy that got upgraded. We weren't together no 7 damn years. 3 at best.

She did mention that she had dudes lined up while y'all were together

Can u confirm that ?

Most likely true. But who doesn't have a bench they can call in? She sees who I'm with now. A BAD one and she had been waiting for me to tell her get in the huddle.

Daps
And she Mexican (probably from Texas)? I already don't trust her. It's a good thing you dipped cause they depreciate in value and start looking spongebob after the first kid.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
You don't have to take it there breh :whoa:

Yeah she painted you in a negative light on this forum, but you're still anonymous and she did not reveal your identity or expose any pics, messages etc.. no need to go nuclear on her. C'mon breh

naw let it cook breh....

tumblr_m0wwujsiMm1r03eaxo1_r1_500.gif