The Tale of a beautiful coli relationship gone horribly wrong.. pls step in and let's help them unit

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Black and Mexican? Oh now she's claiming Mexican? About fukking time. She swore she was "Spanish" and not Mexican. And the only black she had in her was black D from her ex, myself and whatever nikka is clapping her flat cheeks currently.
:mjlol: Yeah shorty said she was mixed but you know how THEY do... :mjpls:
But keep it a buck with me breh, was the p*ssy and neck game fiya?.. :jbhmm:

Brolic Scholar

Licensed Text Technician
Daps
Reppin
Unknown Side Effects
Daps
No offesnse, but if you read you would know. The person I'm talking to obviously knows.......
It's not that...I'm just trying to understand from a logical point of view. You said you're not defending him but then asked him about moving on to the next chick after divorce? It was a blank statement. I'm trying to understand what flaws you're looking for to prove that he's as bad as her.

Lifejennings

Superstar
Daps
Black and Mexican? Oh now she's claiming Mexican? About fukking time. She swore she was "Spanish" and not Mexican. And the only black she had in her was black D from her ex, myself and whatever nikka is clapping her flat cheeks currently.
She was all these things yet you stayed with her for 7 years. The power of that non-black puss. :blessed:

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Is Mexico in the Middle East?

Learned the hard way. She had my daughters crying with her antics the day she left.

I read this following comment wrong and thought it implied that she wasn't Mexican. My bad :hubie:

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
It's not that...I'm just trying to understand from a logical point of view. You said you're not defending him but then asked him about moving on to the next chick after divorce? It was a blank statement. I'm trying to understand what flaws you're looking for to prove that he's as bad as her.
What? I didnt ask him about moving on to anybody...............