The Tale of a beautiful coli relationship gone horribly wrong.. pls step in and let's help them unit

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
People on this site retarded for real for taking that shyt literally my face was like:dwillhuh::dwillhuh::what::what::why::why::dahell::dahell::dahell::dahell: at the comprehension abilities of some of these brehs.
Using burning thru 20 million to refer to yourself is just as dumb:mjlol:

Last edited:

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
What's going on in here ya'll?
6ZHPTNd.png

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
From the messages he posted, it doesnt look like the chic was far off. Even though shes a ditz for badmouthing him, but at the same time was begging for him back, she stuck to the story of him creeping, him having his broke phases, and him not being the best partner in the private messages as well. Seems like ya'll both had aint shyt phases in the relationship, so I dont see how he's the only one dodged a bullet in this:yeshrug:

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
From the messages he posted, it doesnt look like the chic was far off. Even though shes a ditz for badmouthing him, but at the same time was begging for him back, she stuck to the story of him creeping, him having his broke phases, and him not being the best partner in the private messages as well. Seems like ya'll both had aint shyt phases in the relationship, so I dont see how he's the only one dodged a bullet in this:yeshrug:

U are the dumbest bytch on coli

Shes clearly a nutcase and u STILL find a reason to excuse her