The Tale of a beautiful coli relationship gone horribly wrong.. pls step in and let's help them unit

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
You love my fat ass tho. You follow me in every thread. You can literally skip over my post but you dont. Go fukk some bytches in real life instead on e-sucking my dikk. Thats your moms job.
I follow u in every thread:duck:

A grown ass woman (and a mother) making mom jokes in 2017 :mjlol:

Pathetic deflection. Im just calling u out , thats all. If u dont wanna be criticized log off. Didnt no one tell u to be a fat aunt jemima looking single mother starving for attention on a male dominated website:yeshrug:

U make a bullshyt opinion, I will quote it. Simple.

P.S. Planet Fitness memberships start at 10$ a month.:ld:

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
That's a lie. I got divorced in 2012. 5 years ago. She was side p*ssy that got upgraded. We weren't together no 7 damn years. 3 at best.

Side p*ssy that was good enough to move in and help take care of your kids?:usure:

I'm really not defending her, but this is what I'm talking about. You dumping her, but you had her moved in and playing stepmommy.

Likewise, she dumping on you, but was begging for you back.

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
:cape:

Don't save her, she don't wanna be saved.

Drama to them is like water to a fish.

Edit: blinded by their white/light skin
Exactly!

Its crazy how nikkas are in here going in on her but when she signed up and nikkas saw that white skin, they all was simping her in that thread about her ex. :mjlol:

If shorty was black, these nikkas wouldve been did some digging and exposed her

Daps
Side p*ssy that was good enough to move in and help take care of your kids?:usure:

:cape:

I'm really not defending her, but this is what I'm talking about. You dumping her, but you had her moved in and playing stepmommy.

Likewise, she dumping on you, but was begging for you back.
No offense, no disrespect but....
What are you talking about?

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
I follow u in every thread:duck:

A grown ass woman (and a mother) making mom jokes in 2017 :mjlol:

Pathetic deflection. Im just calling u out , thats all. If u dont wanna be criticized log off. Didnt no one tell u to be a fat aunt jemima looking single mother starving for attention on a male dominated website:yeshrug:

U make a bullshyt opinion, I will quote it. Simple.

P.S. Planet Fitness memberships start at 10$ a month.:ld:

You still replying?

I make you derail every thread off one reply. I'll have you arguing with me for 20 pages, so dont think you're not the puppet in this:mjgrin:Every. Single. Time. All you're going to do is call me fat in every post. Still making fat jokes in 2k17:mjgrin: Lets see how many more pages I can MAKE you go with me. I dont have anything to do until 530.

StarGirl

All Star
Daps
Exactly!

Its crazy how nikkas are in here going in on her but when she signed up and nikkas saw that white skin, they all was simping her in that thread about her ex. :mjlol:

If shorty was black, these nikkas wouldve been did some digging and exposed her

If you’re so insecure that a non-black girl gets you theorizing, I think you need to work on your self esteem.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
Black and Mexican? Oh now she's claiming Mexican? About fukking time. She swore she was "Spanish" and not Mexican. And the only black she had in her was black D from her ex, myself and whatever nikka is clapping her flat cheeks currently.

Is she from the middle East? :ohhh:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
Side p*ssy gets upgraded everyday in life. It's a wait your turn, prove your worth proposition. She'll tell you I tested her before I took those steps. And for a while I trusted her around my kids. But that doesn't erase her bad qualities.
Be careful who you bring around your kids.

Step mommies/step daddies do some weird and cruel shyt.

MaxPain

Hispaniola Exchange Student
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where It’s Not Safe
You still replying?

I make you derail every thread off one reply. I'll have you arguing with me for 20 pages, so dont think you're not the puppet in this:mjgrin:Every. Single. Time. All you're going to do is call me fat in every post. Still making fat jokes in 2k17:mjgrin: Lets see how many more pages I can MAKE you go with me. I dont have anything to do until 530.

:mjlol:

Marti

Tete status
Daps
Reppin
If you’re so insecure that a non-black girl gets you theorizing, I think you need to work on your self esteem.
Where did i post a theory?

All facts. Ive seen what coli wolves have done to black female posters that come on here about their relationship woes

I remember the og thread and shorty had a bunch of simps