The Tale of a beautiful coli relationship gone horribly wrong.. pls step in and let's help them unit

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
photo.jpg

fukk it....:yeshrug:
I remember her @Brolic Scholar, she said she was Messican and Black... :patrice:
Looks like lil Spiders old freak ass Auntie Esmeralda or some shyt... :heh:

King Musa

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
From the messages he posted, it doesnt look like the chic was far off. Even though shes a ditz for badmouthing him, but at the same time was begging for him back, she stuck to the story of him creeping, him having his broke phases, and him not being the best partner in the private messages as well. Seems like ya'll both had aint shyt phases in the relationship, so I dont see how he's the only one dodged a bullet in this:yeshrug:

It's ok to admit a female ain't shyt...This crazy White broad wouldn't pull no capes for you as a BW.

Karb

Veteran
Daps
She still posts on here? Cus let her come with the bullshyt. I'm unloading cannons. I got dirt on her, her marriage, her mother, etc.

You don't have to take it there breh :whoa:

Yeah she painted you in a negative light on this forum, but you're still anonymous and she did not reveal your identity or expose any pics, messages etc.. no need to go nuclear on her. C'mon breh

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!

It's ok to admit a female ain't shyt...This crazy White broad wouldn't pull no capes for you.
Is she white? I skimmed.

I didnt say she wasnt shyt. She aint for not being able to keep a job. But he was with her for 7 years:yeshrug:

I say this for most relationship problems. That person was this and that the whole time you were with them. And yes that applies to women and men.