The Supreme Court decisions on Affirmative Action and student loans are set to drop today at 10 am.(Edit: Affirmative action struck down 6-3)

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Affirmative Action was suppose to be for Black Descendants of Slaves only. It has nothing to do with Asians, Latinos or White Women but all used them to their advantage in education and employment. The Program has be rewritten for Us and Us Only. This "Include Everyone" Garbage is over. It was Asians who joined along with the White Supremacist to strike this down. Once Again the Republican Party attacks Rights that Black People fought and died for.

This is why I'm 100% fine with Black Americans completely separating for all other groups. There's been too many backstabbers. All programs going forward must say Descendants of American Slaves Period. No "People of Color" No "Minority". That ish is dead. Any program that doesn't specifically use us a unique group will no longer be viable from either Party. Also the reason the "Farmers" Money got struck down is because the Democrats used "People of Color" and didn't say Descendants of Slaves. No other group was Slaves in this Country, no other group went through what we went through. None of them. Stop trying to lump us in with everyone. We are our own group PERIOD. Enough of this B.S..

This has always been a trick bag. Affirmative Action should have been For Blacks and Blacks only because that's who the aggrieved party is. Trump and the Republicans will lose the black vote even worst than before. Now I want to see how you Black Republicans spin this one. Why are the Republican Party gutting Affirmative Action, Banning Black Books and Authors and The Voting Rights Act? Because they are clearly Anti-Black and screaming i from the top of their lungs. Also Asians, these White Supremacist Colleges aren't going to accept you more now. They will make it a point to exclude you even more.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
It's a setback, but schools will find a way around it. They'll just start using zipcodes, income bracket, high school demographics. These universities do not want all Indian and Asian student bodies.

And they wanted to get rid of Affirmative Action...coincidentally...the MOST.

Cause they don't want Black People in their schools at all.

RamsayBolton

Superstar
Daps
Yes they do and they already have them.

Chinese for example, pay the highest tuition rates. School is a business and they pay the most for being international.

They want a mix. Smart students, students that can pay tuition fully, and students that contribute to a the culture (fun) and environment (studious)

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Its funny because i thought there wasnt no affirmative action in college them asians just doing dumb ass lawsuits so now all schools have to be merit based so you can get in right???:what:

Sir ZDuke

All Star
Daps
Yes they do and they already have them.

Chinese for example, pay the highest tuition rates. School is a business and they pay the most for being international.
Those are internationals. I believe they’re referring to domestic Asians(who are largely the ones fighting AA).

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Bushed
Daps
Affirmative Action was suppose to be for Black Descendants of Slaves only. It has nothing to do with Asians, Latinos or White Women but all used them to their advantage in education and employment. The Program has be rewritten for Us and Us Only. This "Include Everyone" Garbage is over. It was Asians who joined along with the White Supremacist to strike this down. Once Again the Republican Party attacks Rights that Black People fought and died for.

This is why I'm 100% fine with Black Americans completely separating for all other groups. There's been too many backstabbers. All programs going forward must say Descendants of Slaves Period. No "People of Color" No "Minority". That ish is dead. Any program that doesn't specifically use us a unique group will no longer be viable from either Party. Also the reason the "Farmers" Money got struck down is because the Democrats used "People of Color" and didn't say Descendants of Slaves. No other group was Slaves in this Country, no other group went through what we went through. None of them. Stop trying to lump us in with everyone. We are our own group PERIOD. Enough of this B.S..

This has always been a trick bag. Affirmative Action should have been For Blacks and Blacks only because that's who the aggrieved party is. Trump and the Republicans will lose the black vote even worst than before. Now I want to see how you Black Republicans spin this one. Why are the Republican Party gutting Affirmative Action, Banning Black Books and Authors and The Voting Rights Act? Because they are clearly Anti-Black and screaming i from the top of their lungs. Also Asians, these White Supremacist Colleges aren't going to accept you more now. They will make it a point to exclude you even more.
Do you understand what was being decided? :dwillhuh:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is why I'm 100% fine with Black Americans completely separating for all other groups. There's been too many backstabbers. All programs going forward must say Descendants of Slaves Period. No "People of Color" No "Minority". That ish is dead. Any program that doesn't specifically use us a unique group will no longer be viable from either Party. Also the reason the "Farmers" Money got struck down is because the Democrats used "People of Color" and didn't say Descendants of Slaves. No other group was Slaves in this Country, no other group went through what we went through. None of them. Stop trying to lump us in with everyone. We are our own group PERIOD. Enough of this B.S..

The issue is black folks fight harder to be aligned with other groups than ourselves

We can't act like it's just these other ethnic groups latching on when plenty of black folks begged them to get on the boat. I still hear "black and brown" in 2023:francis: