The Supreme Court decisions on Affirmative Action and student loans are set to drop today at 10 am.(Edit: Affirmative action struck down 6-3)

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A conservative Supreme Court strikes down Affirmative Action and dudes talking about Joe Biden.

Don’t piss me off
This has been the M.O. like someone mentioned that Obama didnt legalize gay marriage, it was the supreme court. Meanwhile we still hear how he did so much for gays and nothing for blacks, which ignores both his actual initiatives AND the very public, very racist opposition he had to go through.

We were fresh off the fukking great recession and Mitch McConnell declares his #1 goal is to make Obama a one-term president. Republicans sit up and say “no” and these idiots act like thats a Democratic failing. No! That literally means we have to get them out of the paint and get more folks who push a progressive agenda. Letting Republicans tank useful policies and blaming Dems for it is some of the most backwards shyt ever.

Last edited:

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I mean Biden is in office and AA was still struck down, what will another 4 years of Democrat do? Ain't the point of voting Democrat is to keep things in our favor? Roe v. Wade, AA gone, Student Loans still need to be paid back.

Things could be far worse with the GOP, but still.

Fail to see the Forrest from the trees brehs… So you forgot Trump literally nominated 3 conservative justices for a majority which lead to abortion being banned and now AA? The fukk Biden got to do with this? Electing trump will have lasting affects well after he’s gone..

Don’t be a contrarian

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
It's a setback, but schools will find a way around it. They'll just start using zipcodes, income bracket, high school demographics. These universities do not want all Indian and Asian student bodies.

Yup, cutting off their noses to spite their faces ass cacs wanted to end AA so bad cause their lil Cooper and Amy couldn’t get in that it’s now gon backfire on them when Sanjay and Lee Ning take even more spots

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Also please pay particular attention to the vote, it was 6-3 all republican appointed judges by trump and George w bush voting to end this and all democratically appointed judges voting to maintain this long thought settled law. This is why i say no self respecting black person can sanely support a republican from their policies down to their judges they appoint everything is set out to limit freedom and the civil liberties of minorities/non whites.[/I]

The fukkin end

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The issue is black folks fight harder to be aligned with other groups than ourselves

We can't act like it's just these other ethnic groups latching on when plenty of black folks begged them to get on the boat. I still hear "black and brown" in 2023:francis:

Bro it's over. I have no problem with my brothers and sisters from the Carribean or Africa but this has to be done. Too many people have taken advantage. The Asian Community needed to be louder against this especially since it was Blacks that opened the door for a lot of immigration to begin with. But they were used by the White Supremeist to gut something that was supposed to be for us. I don't want to see nothing if it don't say Descendants of American Slaves. I'm sorry, Immigrant Families and other groups need their own separate programs. We are our own unique group. If you aren't a Descendent of American Slavery you can no longer benefit from our specific programs. This will also help in our Reparations fight because they are trying to make it a "Everyone Black should get something" to try and open the flood gates. Nope, either you are a descendent here in America or you aren't. The Republicans are openly attacking our historical rights and using the High Court to do it and some of these negroes still think this is a game.

Daps
The Asian kids in this case were pawns. Edward Blum is the person that has been spamming cases against affirmative action for 30 plus years and this time around using Asian plaintiffs was his angle.
There's a reason they put a minority face on it, so folks like us who properly see this shyt for what it is can't say anything about racism. fukk that this is all on white people. Full stop