The Supreme Court decisions on Affirmative Action and student loans are set to drop today at 10 am.(Edit: Affirmative action struck down 6-3)

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and yet these white women keep voting for the GOP while the GOP has declared war on them.

:mjpls: that the key thing at the end of the day white women who are voteing gop are still white they are placing being white over everything else under the belief they will be alright and they are more or less right:mjpls:

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
If you'll recall, during the whole wikileaks thing, democratic candidates were told to empathize with the black voter but to NOT PROMISE ANYTHING. I believe that's the general policy, in which case, are they better than republicans? Idk. If so, I can't tell. Soon as Joe Biden was elected, he met with civil rights leaders... in order to tell them they better get down with the latinos.

:mjlol: Wtf are we doing?

You know it's almost like these negros is stuck on stupid....It's almost like Malcolm X was a bold face lie on Ballot or Bullet speech....

We have got to make a stand...hell I won't vote...and still won't. Idc if repubs destroy this nation cause I'm tired of having to be the great black hope for these whites who practice diet racism. It's sad out here and they stay guilt tripping blacks to vote for them with NOTHING in return but atleast they not mean like ol Massa :mjpls:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
You know it's almost like these negros is stuck on stupid....It's almost like Malcolm X was a bold face lie on Ballot or Bullet speech....

We have got to make a stand...hell I won't vote...and still won't. Idc if repubs destroy this nation cause I'm tired of having to be the great black hope for these whites who practice diet racism. It's sad out here and they stay guilt tripping blacks to vote for them with NOTHING in return but atleast they not mean like ol Massa :mjpls:
I hate to be this way but you right.

(I live in a firmly blue state, within a firmly blue city, so I'm not causing electoral upset. Don't come at me stupid. I do believe there is a space for local voting that we overlook.)

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
I hate to be this way but you right.

(I live in a firmly blue state, within a firmly blue city, so I'm not causing electoral upset. Don't come at me stupid. I do believe there is a space for local voting that we overlook.)
Facts chére. Voting locally is the only thing that matters. Presidents can pick Supreme Court Justices...but Presidents aren't voted by the people...it's all a trick to keep citizens in line with law and order. Make them think they have power.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Just like yall are avoiding the ramifications of not voting
:unimpressed:
And yet the Negro has voted Dems over 90% if we voted 100% nothing would change. Nothing. The country would thrive for whites with high ass immigration for white adjacent people and nothing for Negros. As much as I hate Obama...that's as good as it gon get for black folk. That's it. This country is done. The next blue president is gonna continue the dem time honored tradition of eradicating blacks via immigration.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Facts chére. Voting locally is the only thing that matters. Presidents can pick Supreme Court Justices...but Presidents aren't voted by the people...it's all a trick to keep citizens in line with law and order. Make them think they have power.
Yeah i hate how this thread and other threads in the TLR about this are being turn in "let blame black people who don't vote/bothsiders" :mjpls:

For the fifth time in U.S. history, and the second time this century, a presidential candidate has won the White House while losing the popular vote.

In this week’s Electoral College balloting, Donald Trump won 304 electoral votes to Hillary Clinton’s 227, with five Democratic and two Republican “faithless electors” voting for other people. That result was despite the fact that Clinton received nearly 2.9 million more popular votes than Trump in November’s election, according to Pew Research Center’s tabulation of state election results. Our tally shows Clinton won 65.8 million votes (48.25%) to almost 63 million (46.15%) for Trump, with minor-party and independent candidates taking the rest.

This mismatch between the electoral and popular votes came about because Trump won several large states (such as Florida, Pennsylvania and Wisconsin) by very narrow margins, gaining all their electoral votes in the process, even as Clinton claimed other large states (such as California, Illinois and New York) by much wider margins. Trump’s share of the popular vote, in fact, was the seventh-smallest winning percentage since 1828, when presidential campaigns began to resemble those of today.A notable feature of the 2016 Electoral College vote was the record number of so-called “faithless electors” – electors who cast their ballots for someone other than the official nominee of the party they’re pledged to represent. The five Democratic electors who voted for people other than Clinton included three from Washington State who chose Colin Powell and another who chose Yankton Sioux tribal elder Faith Spotted Eagle, and one from Hawaii who voted for Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders, Clinton’s rival in the primaries. In addition, the two Texas electors who spurned Trump voted instead for Ohio Gov. John Kasich (whom Trump had defeated in the primaries) and former U.S. Rep. Ron Paul.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
This is why I'm begrudgingly both sides. I have maxxed out on dem contributions several times and I wanna know why my money isn't deployed to shut these crackers down.

Now I'm a both sides enemy. :comeon: shyt is ridiculous. You pay for a thing, you expect at least an attempt to provide that thing, it's not complicated.

I'm waiting on the potential thread that says Malcolm X and Dr. King, Jr. were Govt plants.....
Cause both told us how this shyt was gon geaux....I'm waiting for somebody to come "expose" them, cause if they really love Dr. King, Jr and Malcolm X message about voting and politics they would not be hurling their votes around willy nilly.