The Supreme Court decisions on Affirmative Action and student loans are set to drop today at 10 am.(Edit: Affirmative action struck down 6-3)

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
:mjlol: I trust this source is acceptable.

2-12.png

Additional reading/ listening: Trump Ignored Black Voters. But Has Clinton Earned 91% of Their Support? (Published 2016)
There is literally nothing we can do lol....not a damn thing and I told my PawPaw black folk fell for the trick bag by fighting to vote. It's sad how they use us and our fear of being in chains again to make us forget about our own interests to vote as a people for shyt that won't change.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
College has been dying for the last decade since everyone learns everything on the internet.

The only main things blacks are losing is a short term networking infrastructure.

This effects white woman the most
Shortsighted. Doctorates can't be earned through Google. This will greatly impact black men and women

Daps
And now its businesses usual. They just gotta create false scenarios of some boogie man or the rougalou to get folks voting. Everytime we learn the game they change the rules.
Biden can’t remove judges. The president can’t override the Supreme Court. We’re going to have to get better grades, and if we still don’t get in, got to court like everyone else. We have to start suing too.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Hypocritical, spineless piece of garbage :camby:

Their goofy asses know not to go after Legacy Admissions

I read some of that thread earlier. They're delusional over there. We've been known this wasn't about fair admissions. And that's why they'll never go after special admissions like that. They want the prestige and connections that come from the vast alumni network, so they go along with the lie. People on that sub are fine with being used as long as they feel they're getting something out of it.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
They’re strategically using white people to advance themselves. It probably won’t work the way they think it will, but that’s their thought process. Whites and Asians are using each other. If you look at that sub, they constantly say shire people are racist, and have their own version of Uncle Tom, Uncle Chan. Once they get out in the workforce, they realize what time it is.

These folks are dumb because every place wants a diverse student body. No universities want a 70% asian class. Lastly, this shyt gonna affect cacs pretty bad. They can't get in on their test scores alone. :mjlol:

Last edited:

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
True. But you don't think HBCU degrees as a whole will be looked at differently by non-black institutions after this ruling?

Domino effect
It's not our fault. We have had how many Black millionaires and how many billionaires since this country abolished slavery?

We have to create for our own. That's the only good thing Elijah Muhammad did was show you, we can build our own again after 1921. Negores don't trust other negroes and thus we still look at massa to mediate our issues.

A Pimp Named Slickback

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Woodcrest
It's not our fault. We have had how many Black millionaires and how many billionaires since this country abolished slavery?

We have to create for our own. That's the only good thing Elijah Muhammad did was show you, we can build our own again after 1921. Negores don't trust other negroes and thus we still look at massa to mediate our issues.
Dr. Umar showed us it's not that easy

LeBron hasn't even been able to create that. Deion Sanders. No one has. And I doubt it will change. At some point we have to accept reality and move smart

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
and yet these white women keep voting for the GOP while the GOP has declared war on them.

WHITE WOMEN ARE THE RIGHT HAND OF THE WHITE MAN.

They will always fall in line when it’s time because they are right below white men in the power hierarchy. WHITE PEOPLE/WOMEN HAVE NO INCENTIVE TO LEVEL THE PLAYING FIELD.

I said it before: white girls march in the street until it’s time to find a white man who will take care of them.

Their inheritances? Come from old white men.
Their hubbies? Well, they get their corporate hook ups and inheritances from old white men as well. And they will become the old white men who run things.

They’re being forced to stand down by white men, but those white men are basically tightening their grip on power and resources, and WHITE WOMEN WILL BENEFIT.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
Dr. Umar showed us it's not that easy

LeBron hasn't even been able to create that. Deion Sanders. No one has. And I doubt it will change. At some point we have to accept reality and move smart
It looked easy for Elijah Muhammad...would've worked but black folks was stuck on white jesus and thought NOI was a cult..which it is...but the point is...we can take care of our own. We just don't trust each other and when whites allowed us to spend our money with them it was the down fall..

Daps
HBCUs offer doctorate programs
We shouldn’t have to limit ourselves to HBCUs. When we get out into the workforce, it won’t be predominantly black. We have to work with other groups, and learning how they operate, and building connections is vital. You see how they smile in our faces, and pretend to be our friends? We need to do the same. Take what you can, and bring it back to the community.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
We shouldn’t have to limit ourselves to HBCUs. When we get out into the workforce, it won’t be predominantly black. We have to work with other groups, and learning how they operate, and building connections is vital. You see how they smile in our faces, and pretend to be our friends? We need to do the same. Take what you can, and bring it back to the community.
That ain't got shyt to do with out education. That's job discrimination which is different from the initial result of the AA with educational institutions.

Uachet

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Black Self-Sufficiency
WHITE WOMEN ARE THE RIGHT HAND OF THE WHITE MAN.

They will always fall in line when it’s time because they are right below white men in the power hierarchy. WHITE PEOPLE/WOMEN HAVE NO INCENTIVE TO LEVEL THE PLAYING FIELD.

I said it before: white girls march in the street until it’s time to find a white man who will take care of them.

Their inheritances? Come from old white men.
Their hubbies? Well, they get their corporate hook ups and inheritances from old white men as well. And they will become the old white men who run things.

They’re being forced to stand down by white men, but those white men are basically tightening their grip on power and resources, and WHITE WOMEN WILL BENEFIT.
No matter which way the pendulum swings, White Women will benefit. It is inherent in the power structure to make sure they prosper through the lead of their men. There is no real incentive for them to change the power structure, besides making themselves the head of it instead of the men (White feminism)