The Supreme Court decisions on Affirmative Action and student loans are set to drop today at 10 am.(Edit: Affirmative action struck down 6-3)

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I'm waiting on the potential thread that says Malcolm X and Dr. King, Jr. were Govt plants.....
Cause both told us how this shyt was gon geaux....I'm waiting for somebody to come "expose" them, cause if they really love Dr. King, Jr and Malcolm X message about voting and politics they would not be hurling their votes around willy nilly.
A lot of these ppl have their own agendas.

God Of Art

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Ummm, does No Vote Brigade realize had Trump not put 3 judges on the Supreme Court, this wouldn’t have happened? Y’all didn’t vote for Hillary.

:skip:
She had over 90 percent of black folk vote and won the pop vote by a landslide...WHAT MORE DO WE NEED TO DO???? :heh::heh::heh:

JNew

Superstar
Daps
College has been dying for the last decade since everyone learns everything on the internet.

The only main things blacks are losing is a short term networking infrastructure.

This effects white woman the most

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Ummm, does No Vote Brigade realize had Trump not put 3 judges on the Supreme Court, this wouldn’t have happened? Y’all didn’t vote for Hillary.

:skip:

:mjlol: I trust this source is acceptable.

2-12.png

Additional reading/ listening: Trump Ignored Black Voters. But Has Clinton Earned 91% of Their Support? (Published 2016)

Daps
Hypocritical, spineless piece of garbage :camby:

They’re strategically using white people to advance themselves. It probably won’t work the way they think it will, but that’s their thought process. Whites and Asians are using each other. If you look at that sub, they constantly say shire people are racist, and have their own version of Uncle Tom, Uncle Chan. Once they get out in the workforce, they realize what time it is.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Why note vote AND fight?

You have to do both but people gotta realize it doesn't stop with voting. You can't just vote and sit back expecting the politicians to do want you want. You gotta STAY on their ass or put together a PAC and flow some money their way.

Last edited:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mindy Kaling’s brother: I faked being black to get into medical school

By Michael Pearson, CNN
Updated 1:03 PM EDT, Wed April 8, 2015

Vijay Chokal-Ingam says he changed his look to appear black, right, when he applied to medical school.

Vijay Chokal-Ingam says he changed his look to appear black, right, when he applied to medical school.
Courtesy Almost Black

STORY HIGHLIGHTS​

Vijay Chokal-Ingam says he pretended to be black to get into medical school
He says the experience showed him that affirmative action is a flawed system
CNN —
Actress Mindy Kaling’s brother says that he posed as a black man years ago to get into medical school and that the experience opened his eyes to what he calls the hypocrisy of affirmative action.

The revelation comes as Vijay Chokal-Ingam, who is of Indian descent, is pitching a book about his experiences as a “hard-partying college frat boy who discovered the seriousness and complexity of America’s racial problems while posing as a black man.
On his website, AlmostBlack.com, Chokal-Ingam says he hatched the plan in 1998 after realizing in college that his grades weren’t going to be good enough to get into med school as an Indian-American.

“So, I shaved my head, trimmed my long Indian eyelashes, and applied to medical school as a black man,” he wrote on the website. “My change in appearance was so startling that my own fraternity brothers didn’t recognize me at first.”
He says he joined an organization for black students and applied to schools using his middle name, JoJo.

:ohhh:

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
That was of the black people who actually voted. Black people showed up to get Trump out. It was possible. Several states flipped to get Trump out.
And now its businesses usual. They just gotta create false scenarios of some boogie man or the rougalou to get folks voting. Everytime we learn the game they change the rules.

God Of Art

Daps
Reppin
College has been dying for the last decade since everyone learns everything on the internet.

The only main things blacks are losing is a short term networking infrastructure.

This effects white woman the most
You know...black people love to be scared....hence this thread...when we know AA is for white women.