The Supreme Court decisions on Affirmative Action and student loans are set to drop today at 10 am.(Edit: Affirmative action struck down 6-3)

Daps
Lol at the caping as if they didn’t willingly play hand in hand and scapegoat blacks for the reason why they did not get in gtfoh
Giving the correct information and context on an issue isn't "caping". You fukking moron

There are so many of you retarded a$$holes on here who would impress me if you could actually tie your shoes before leaving the house

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Giving the correct information and context on an issue isn't "caping". You fukking moron

There are so many of you retarded a$$holes on here who would impress me if you could actually tie your shoes before leaving the house
No you came in here on some don’t blame them shyt:whoa: when they have played a role. fukk outta here

Daps
No you came in here on some don’t blame them shyt:whoa: when they have played a role. fukk outta here
No I came in here on some, hey here are the facts. You tried to twist my post into something else because you're a drooling fukking moron who can barely wrap his head around this shyt and has no interest in it other than wanting someone to yell at.

If a$$holes like you and that other poster bothered to do any kind of actual research on this shyt maybe you could post and we could have actual conversations rather than us having to waste our time to educate your mush brain ass

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
Those are internationals. I believe they’re referring to domestic Asians(who are largely the ones fighting AA).
They’re still extremely overrepresented in almost every institution in California.

Renegade47

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
North South East West
My point was he was criticizing the Dems for not playing the long game when that wasn’t what happened

His post was to criticize the Dems and give props to the republicans
that is what happened tho. Obama wanted her to step down cus he was trying to smartly play the long game while the dems had control she refused. and you have to give props where its due as trash as repubs are they usually are always on the same page and wouldn't have done the dumb shyt RBG did. dems are not above criticism. RBG was a selfish dumbass

2 Up 2 Down

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lol at the caping as if they didn’t willingly play hand in hand and scapegoat blacks for the reason why they did not get in gtfoh
:mjlol: conservatives have been coming at affirmative action for a long time. It's just that now they got the power to shut it down just like with abortion