"The Superbowl of Gaming" Official E3 2014 Thread

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:myman: this is why I fukk with you (pause)

Instead of drawing the argument out, you acknowledge that I'm hype for some things and you are hype for other things

My thing is even though I have both systems, I'm not made of money, so I kept a close eye on both conferences to decide what gets spent money on (and what system I buy it on. The superior version of a multiplat ain't shyt if you don't have people to play them with. Luckily most of the Coli brehs are on PSN and my friends IRL are on XBL so it's pretty even there) and what doesn't

When Halo Collection drops I'll be rolling with the brehs @AkaDemiK @Gifted one and my TBM breh @Christian3o5

When Uncharted drops I'll be on with the N4O brehs
I wish some of these Xbot stans could get that through their head :skip:. Dudes act like because they may not be hype for something then that means no one else is.

Oh and I might be on that Xbox come nov.11th :obama:. I might be able to snag a Xbox one for cheap around that time. :myman:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Xbox:
Sunset overdrive
Forza horizon
Halo collection
Below
Ori and the blind forest
Killer instinct season 2

PS4
Driveclub
Littlebigplanet 3

Xbox:

quantum break
fable
halo 5
Scalebound
Phantom dust
Crackdown

PS4:
Bloodborne
The order
Uncharted 4

I know it's not your Cup of tea, but there are TONS of exclusive indie games that you don't count that are exclusive to the PS4 because it doesn't fit your agenda.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I know it's not your Cup of tea, but there are TONS of exclusive indie games that you don't count that are exclusive to the PS4 because it doesn't fit your agenda.
They didn't really talk about those or give release dates. And the majortiy of them are timed exclusives. As were a lot of the inde games showed off at the Microsoft confrence.

I didn't list indies from either side :manny:

Last edited:

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
What I learned from this e3 is that all the games I want and care about is dropping in 2015 and the majority of them are multiplatform games.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Nintendo won this shyt already

if your a gamer you would own a wii U and toss the two over priced excuses for a hardcore system known as the ps4 and xbox one

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Nintendo won this shyt already

if your a gamer you would own a wii U and toss the two over priced excuses for a hardcore system known as the ps4 and xbox one

Wii U wack fam. I'll cop when that new xeno/bayo drops. other wise I'm not letting nintendo jew my pockets with rehashed games again.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Wii U wack fam. I'll cop when that new xeno/bayo drops. other wise I'm not letting nintendo jew my pockets with rehashed games again.

Keep buying Call of Duty and ass creed rehashes then and enjoy your drought

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Keep buying Call of Duty and ass creed rehashes then and enjoy your drought

:wtf: I have never bought a call of duty game in my life. Unlike most people if its wack shyt or a drought I just...don't....buy games? League is free adn always there in a drought and I play mostly fighters. Only game I've even copped in the past few months is dark souls 2 and I dare you to question that series quality. Nintendo been making the same damn game for decades and nikkas still slurp it like they are gods. foh with that.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
:wtf: I have never bought a call of duty game in my life. Unlike most people if its wack shyt or a drought I just...don't....buy games? League is free adn always there in a drought and I play mostly fighters. Only game I've even copped in the past few months is dark souls 2 and I dare you to question that series quality. Nintendo been making the same damn game for decades and nikkas still slurp it like they are gods. foh with that.

you can play that on pc what is the purpose of the ps4 and xbox one? They are underpowered and so far don't have enough unique experiences to justify their price

http://www.darksoulsii.com/us/preorder/usa/pc/standard.html

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
you can play that on pc what is the purpose of the ps4 and xbox one? They are underpowered and so far don't have enough unique experiences to justify their price

http://www.darksoulsii.com/us/preorder/usa/pc/standard.html

I haven't bought a ps4/one yet because as you said, lackluster titles. But I know eventually they will have some crazy piff. Wii U? will just be another zelda/mario fest. I'm over it. Like this new zelda they just showed, looks nice but its probably going to be the same by the books ass gameplay they've had for almost ten years. When is nintendo going to push the envelope and revamp combat in that series? they have become such bores to play