"The Superbowl of Gaming" Official E3 2014 Thread

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
So no one knows the old chick name...right...Goes to googl
Looks like i wont be needing a ps4 or xbox1 til 2016 unless square enix crushes the buildings at TGS :beli:

both microsoft and sony were fronting wit a LOT of multiplat shyt of both sides and none of em sold me on their consoles :camby:

real talk although Battlefield 4 almost made me jump the gun. But Battlefield hardline might make have to purchase one of them shyts.

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
That Mortal Kombat looks crazy! The new characters :banderas:

The Order looks good too way more interesting than what they had showed so far.

Arkham Knight can't wait to :eat:

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
MS won this year

They kept it games and only games

Sony was mad disappointing this year. All that shyt they talked about TV, apps and being strictly for the games last year and they go do the same thing this year. Had they cut that stuff from the conference or kept it extremely short I'd give Sony the W.

Granted nothing could top last year but I expected a lot more considering they are the market leader this gen and played their cards close to their chest with the reveals before E3 and kept a tight lid on leaks

MS would've exploded the internet w the Halo Collection (:banderas:) announcement had their entire E3 not been leaked a while back

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
That PS conference was underwhelming as fack. Dude next to me in the movies fell asleep on that shyt. Only MK X and Arkham Knght got the crowd hyped.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
nikkaz gonna be disappointed no matter what. Yall know the rules of E3.

Same shyt every year and will be the same again next year. :laff:

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
nikkaz gonna be disappointed no matter what. Yall know the rules of E3.

Same shyt every year and will be the same again next year. :laff:

sure

vBSRfc7.png

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
MS won this year

They kept it games and only games

Sony was mad disappointing this year. All that shyt they talked about TV, apps and being strictly for the games last year and they go do the same thing this year. Had they cut that stuff from the conference or kept it extremely short I'd give Sony the W.

Granted nothing could top last year but I expected a lot more considering they are the market leader this gen and played their cards close to their chest with the reveals before E3 and kept a tight lid on leaks

MS would've exploded the internet w the Halo Collection (:banderas:) announcement had their entire E3 not been leaked a while back
Disgusting choice of words sir.

Both conferences were full of third party games that are out on both systems.

Da Rhythm Rebel

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Strong Island
I went to the Sony event in Union Square NYC last night. I feel like Sony once again justified my choice in going PS4

LBP3 unveiling (along with a November release date) put the body bag and toe tag on Project Spark. :umad:

Far Cry 4 will let your friend jump in and join in co-op without having the game themselves :whew:. not getting that on XboxDone

The Last of Us remastered in 1080p / 60fps :damn:

GTA V letting you bring your save progress from PS3 or 360 up to the PS4 :mindblown:

No Man's Sky looks INCREDIBLE.

and these are just appetizers

2015 looks to be a dominant year for Sony with The Order, Bloodborne, and UNCHARTED 4 on deck

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
Disgusting choice of words sir.

Both conferences were full of third party games that are out on both systems.
You prob read only what you bolded :snoop:

If you took the Stan glasses off and read the rest of the post you'd see why I said what I said

Sony is supposed to be strictly games and gave MS shyt for TV, apps, and stuff like that last year but turned around and did the same this year with PS TV and the shows. And don't even get me started on dude showing concept art at E3. Sony not only showed stuff they criticized MS for, but spent almost an hour doing it. An hour they could've used to drop bombs

As an owner of both systems, Sony gave me little reason to be excited for the future. GTA5 next gen, Mortal Kombat X, No Man's Sky is multiplat, Last of Us is already preordered, most of the lineup is 2015, and Uncharted isn't coming out any time soon

Granted both conferences had multiplats but last night I felt better for the upcoming year for my Xbox One than I did for my PS4