"The Superbowl of Gaming" Official E3 2014 Thread

Rebel Soldier

He’s good
Daps
Reppin
Georgia
I'll probably pick up a WiiU next year. I can get my Smash fix on the 3DS unless that version ends up being ass.

AkaDemiK

I Love Hip-Hop
Daps
I wish some of these Xbot stans could get that through their head :skip:. Dudes act like because they may not be hype for something then that means no one else is.

Oh and I might be on that Xbox come nov.11th :obama:. I might be able to snag a Xbox one for cheap around that time. :myman:

nikkas just be fukking with you...I know I do......another man's preference means absolutely nothing to me....I don't think anyone on here really cares what anyone plays....it's just nikkas trolling each other from both sides....also, you do the same shyt....so don't play the victim now.

Does anyone still care about Halo anymore though???

:pachaha:

I mean look at this shyt...what kind of retarded comment is this? all it takes is a simply look around the net...IGN comments, the two long ass Halo threads on neogaf (one for the E3 announcement) and other gaming websites to get the answer...but because nikkas themselves don't like something they feel no one else does....so yea, you right fatboi...lets just hope he's trolling and not this delusional though lol..

There's a forum that i'm a part of that is 60-70% Halo (and the rest discuss other games and consoles)....mostly competitive halo players and casual players who have loved the series since day 1....it looked like they all got offered 1 million dollars yesterday...

Last edited:

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
Brehs I'm trying to pick a system this is hard :sadcam:

Ps4 is clearly the better system but xbox exclusives are looking delicious :whoo:
I own both consoles and will influence you into getting an X1 as I'm an xbot but I say fukk around and get both :dsteezywin:

X1 has the better exclusives but the ps4 exclusives have better graphics than the X1 exclusives. Infamous 2nd son and mlb the show 14 :ohlawd:

X1 games play 720p with 30fps

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Brehs I'm trying to pick a system this is hard :sadcam:

Ps4 is clearly the better system but xbox exclusives are looking delicious :whoo:
Easy choice. Get whatever you want. All this "exclusives on ___ is better than____" is silly because we all have biases and gravitate towards specific titles. Me being a huge Uncharted fan and Sony fan, I'd always opt for Playstation anyday over Microsoft. A big Halo stan would say Xbox.