"The Superbowl of Gaming" Official E3 2014 Thread

NZA

LOL
Daps
Reppin
These Internet Streetz
so basically this was one of the weaker E3s.

it's clear that many studios were not bullish on next gen so they started serious development too late and now we are stuck looking at 2015 games. the japanese publishers are the worst. they are seriously slacking. i can only get excited for a certain amount of western games before i feel overloaded.

sony should not have been so smug in response to the last guardian cancellation rumor if they were not going to show footage

square enix is simply demonic in the way they behave. i cut capcom some slack because they are damn near broke, but square enix can do better

AKM-95

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Parts Unknown
I noticed indies were a huge thing this year for all companies....that's a win for everyone...gamers get more games; up and coming devs get a better chance to get their game out to more people and maybe even a shot at getting picked up by a larger company; and the 3 companies get more games for cheap....I know people that don't like them wont give them credit, but sony gets a lot of thanks for that...

Man my only problem is indie games shouldn't be a main focus of E3. I always felt the first party support and the EA and ubisofts of the world should be the main focus and portables, system add-ons and indie's should be segments of the presentations. I think the focus on indie games maybe one of the reason why this year's show is being judged so critically by gamers.