"The Superbowl of Gaming" Official E3 2014 Thread

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
LOL at this Fable Game...doesn't seem to have half the shyt Peter said the first fable on xbox would have in it...

StarClout

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Broncos/NYY/NYR/ALA
nikkas just be fukking with you...I know I do......another man's preference means absolutely nothing to me....I don't think anyone on here really cares what anyone plays....it's just nikkas trolling each other from both sides....also, you do the same shyt....so don't play the victim now.

I mean look at this shyt...what kind of retarded comment is this? all it takes is a simply look around the net...IGN comments, the two long ass Halo threads on neogaf (one for the E3 announcement) and other gaming websites to get the answer...but because nikkas themselves don't like something they feel no one else does....so yea, you right fatboi...lets just hope he's trolling and not this delusional though lol..

There's a forum that i'm a part of that is 60-70% Halo (and the rest discuss other games and consoles)....mostly competitive halo players and casual players who have loved the series since day 1....it looked like they all got offered 1 million dollars yesterday...

I need that forum breh

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I noticed indies were a huge thing this year for all companies....that's a win for everyone...gamers get more games; up and coming devs get a better chance to get their game out to more people and maybe even a shot at getting picked up by a larger company; and the 3 companies get more games for cheap....I know people that don't like them wont give them credit, but sony gets a lot of thanks for that...

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Destiny is looking great :ohlawd:
These new vids by ign are raising my anticipation.