The Sun is 400 times larger than the Moon, but also 400 times farther away than the Moon from Earth

analog

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
nikka use your god damn eyes instead of believing what these lying academics say. Our eyes tell us the Sun and Moon are the same size. The solar eclipse just a few years ago all over America was clear proof of that.

But go ahead and believe them when they say the Sun is really 400 times bigger than the Moon and the only reason they look the same size is cause its 400 times further away from us than the Moon. Just think about the odds of that being true? Its impossible.

The more rational view is to simply trust our senses which tell us the Sun and Moon are the same size rather than the fantastically wild scenario of the Sun being exactly the same distance away from the Earth as it is bigger than the Moon.
You're right breh.

These clowns going to try and tell me that a 747 Jumbo jet the size a football field. :stopitslime:

I seen that shyt in the sky with my own eyes, thing ain't no bigger than a damn grape.:stopitslime:

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I feel bad for anyone that actually believes this bullshyt. The Sun and the Moon are the same size. They're also both located in our atmosphere. The idea the Sun is millions of miles away is a lie. So is the idea its much larger than the Moon.

The Illuminati has ya'll brainwashed if you believe this impossibly random occurrence is real.

Shut the fukk up

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this is pseudo science....

the actual truth:

the sun has a diameter of 32 miles and is located approximately 3000 miles above the surface of the Earth, as per the latest flat earth models
I feel bad for anyone that actually believes this bullshyt. The Sun and the Moon are the same size. They're also both located in our atmosphere. The idea the Sun is millions of miles away is a lie. So is the idea its much larger than the Moon.

The Illuminati has ya'll brainwashed if you believe this impossibly random occurrence is real.
Jesus take the wheel :snoop:
8fbd12ab93021d63e7bda8699bc2e6da.png

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
Logic time

There are plenty of planets in the Universe that do not fit the stats of Earth

Then there's one that does

We know for sure that one set of conditions supports life in this Universe

In fact we have only one example

So lets say it has to be exactly like this for life to exist...

Then the only places with life will have someone there to marvel at how improbable life is

So each and every conscious species thinks this. The improbability is necessarily part of the system

Bubba T

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
The speed of light is nonsense?

:russ:

Not only is the speed of light nonsense, the concept of measurement is nonsense. How are you going to tell me the length or distance of something you cannot truly prove? As a matter of fact, math is nonsense as well. It's just a man made concept the government uses to lie and keep you misinformed of the truth. Here's a Youtube video for irrefutable proof, because you know Youtube is always truthful and confirmation bias is not a thing.

:hhh: