The Sun is 400 times larger than the Moon, but also 400 times farther away than the Moon from Earth

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
I feel bad for anyone that actually believes this bullshyt. The Sun and the Moon are the same size. They're also both located in our atmosphere. The idea the Sun is millions of miles away is a lie. So is the idea its much larger than the Moon.

The Illuminati has ya'll brainwashed if you believe this impossibly random occurrence is real.

The speed of light proves you wrong c00n....:mjlol:

That was easy:russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Someone needs to take the internet away from @Swagnificent

Yall really don't like to think for yourself.

Instead of just taking an authority figure's world as fact, how about you just use your common sense.

Common sense should tell you conincidences like this don't happen. Instead use Occam's razor. The simplest explanation tends to be the most likely. And in this case the most simple explanation for why the Sun and Moon look the same size is because they are the same size. PERIOD.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
That is why they appear to be the same size in the sky. shyt like this just blows my mind :ohhh: like what are the chances of that being the case? And it gives us phenomena like the solar and lunar eclipse :ohlawd:

total-solar-eclipse_cyx2he.jpg

Reality is more perplexing than fantasy :wow:
:hhh:Exactly

What are the odds that the sun would be perfectly 400x the distance and 400x the size of the moon, in a random chaotic ever expanding universe moving towards complete entropy

400/400 = 1

The math for the sun's movement works out the EXACT SAME, whether the sun is 400x larger and 400x further from us, or is the sun is the exact same size and distance from us as the moon

Yet yall choose to believe in the more fantastical option over the more logical one

Phitz

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol nobody's been to the sun to measure it, honestly NASA couldn't find the sun, and neither has any other scientists. If they could actually find the sun they could send a probe an tell you when the probe burned up or went offline. People treat researchers and scienetists like prophets. They put belief in their work trusting what they're told just because men put on white coats and conduct the same processes over and over and take notes of the results. MOST people have not SEEN the results but htey put FAITH in somebody elses words and work. If that isn't also a 'religion' then 'religion' doesn't exist.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Our eyes also tell us that when a tire moves forward at high enough speeds, the hubcap spins in the opposite direction.

I understand now. :ehh:
But you can slow the tire down and your senses will tell you that that's not the case

Or you can place a rod on the hubcap and whichever way said rod is moved by the hubcap indicates the direction of rotation

These are personal scientific experiments that one can do to learn about their reality, independent of what the science priests ask you to suspend disbelief to believe in

You could do your own tests to clearly conclude that the sun is no further away than the moon but yall dont for some reason

I'm not sure why people place the words of others over their own sense/experimentation

That's as anti-scientific and as religious as it gets smh

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Coming to TV soon.

jPLyTgZ.jpg

According to flat-earther Jay Decasby, who is in development for a reality television series about the subject, "All we have to do to shut this debate down once and for all is get the distance of the coast of Antarctica. It had been done by early sailors (before the UN was established and set up its Antarctic Treaty which essentially made it illegal for independent and private exploration of Antarctica) who managed to make 60k+ miles, which irrefutably proves the flat earth model, but like all the other mountains of evidence for flat earth this is not enough for ballers today. If we can get to the coast of Antarctica and sail all the way around it, we will get the distance that will prove it’s the outer edges of flat earth and refute entirely every single argument anyone can possibly try to pitch for the sun-worshipping cult of heliocentrism."

Flat Earth Supporters Now Plan An Antarctica Expedition To The Edge Of The World

but

Proof

1. boats and the horizon
2. angle of the sun in the sky
3. lunar eclipse

1. Boats dont go over a horizon. They are eventually blocked from view by light refraction on the water

2. Gibberish

3. Selenhelion eclipses completely disprove the heliocentric model

I've literally gone over all of this in multiple previous flat earth threads

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
That is why they appear to be the same size in the sky. shyt like this just blows my mind :ohhh: like what are the chances of that being the case? And it gives us phenomena like the solar and lunar eclipse :ohlawd:

total-solar-eclipse_cyx2he.jpg

Reality is more perplexing than fantasy :wow:

God is the case, thats why. Intelligent Design is real. @kevm3

AndroidHero

Superstar
Daps
I feel bad for anyone that actually believes this bullshyt. The Sun and the Moon are the same size. They're also both located in our atmosphere. The idea the Sun is millions of miles away is a lie. So is the idea its much larger than the Moon.

The Illuminati has ya'll brainwashed if you believe this impossibly random occurrence is real.

:mjlol:

And look who dapped this post.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
did u go to school ? lol do u understand a giant ass fireball lol

Solarsystem1.1.jpg
No up or down, left or right in random and chaotic "outer space", yet the moon perfectly lines up with the sun to completely block it during an eclipse

Ok:rudy:

"Gravity" is supposedly a 3 dimensional force, acting in all directions pulling all matter towards the center of the mass generating the force

Yet from what I can tell, all the "planets" are positioned perpendicular to the direction of the sun's rotation, as displayed in the cgi pic I quoted

Ok, so let's suspend disbelief and say that this is the case for any body revolving around a larger body.

This means that the moon should be rotating around the earth at an angle perpendicular to the earth's rotation

Again, if this is the case then total eclipses should be irregular to impossible, since the earth is supposedly "tilted" at an angle large enough to force the moon to revolve both below and above an angle that would be perpendicular to the sun, which would be necessary for total eclipses to occur

But I'm sleep