The Sun is 400 times larger than the Moon, but also 400 times farther away than the Moon from Earth

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
Coming to TV soon.

jPLyTgZ.jpg

According to flat-earther Jay Decasby, who is in development for a reality television series about the subject, "All we have to do to shut this debate down once and for all is get the distance of the coast of Antarctica. It had been done by early sailors (before the UN was established and set up its Antarctic Treaty which essentially made it illegal for independent and private exploration of Antarctica) who managed to make 60k+ miles, which irrefutably proves the flat earth model, but like all the other mountains of evidence for flat earth this is not enough for ballers today. If we can get to the coast of Antarctica and sail all the way around it, we will get the distance that will prove it’s the outer edges of flat earth and refute entirely every single argument anyone can possibly try to pitch for the sun-worshipping cult of heliocentrism."

Flat Earth Supporters Now Plan An Antarctica Expedition To The Edge Of The World

but

Proof

1. boats and the horizon
2. angle of the sun in the sky
3. lunar eclipse

:mjlol:

I can already see the bs they’re trying to pull.

“All we have to do to shut this debate down is sail around Antarctica :troll:

Like, no, your have to launch a satellite that photographs a flat disc earth.

“Antarctica’s coastline was measured as 60k :troll:

Measuring coastline is actually incredibly hard. The difficulty in properly measuring a coastline was why Benoit Mandelbrot invented fractal mathetmatics. :heh: you can essentially make a coastline as long as you want it to be depending on how tightly to the coast you sail, and how many inlets and peninsulas you go around. These flat earthers are gonna inflate the numbers and say that proves their case. :dead:

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
I feel bad for anyone that actually believes this bullshyt. The Sun and the Moon are the same size. They're also both located in our atmosphere. The idea the Sun is millions of miles away is a lie. So is the idea its much larger than the Moon.

The Illuminati has ya'll brainwashed if you believe this impossibly random occurrence is real.
Who unbanned you :gucci:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
My stance is we...I mean WE...don't know either way. All we can do is take second hand information from someone.
WE do know. It’s just people like you who’ve never left their fukking house and don’t go outside have never heard of things like “navigation” or “telescopes”. :mjlol:

All YOU can do is take second hand information, because you’re too much of a basement dweller to go outside and look through a telescope at all the other spherical celestial bodies.

All the pilots who fly around the world by going in a straight line are just liars, gpbear, and the conspiraracy theorists on YouTube are telling the truth. :troll:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're right breh.

These clowns going to try and tell me that a 747 Jumbo jet the size a football field. :stopitslime:

I seen that shyt in the sky with my own eyes, thing ain't no bigger than a damn grape.:stopitslime:

False analogy.

We've seen Jets close up so we know from experience their size. Nobody has seen the Sun and Moon from the same distance to compare their sizes. All we have is our perception of them in the sky. And in our sky they look to be the same size and distance from us.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
by that logic, is the moon bigger than the sun? The moon doesn't have a perfect orbit. Sometimes it is strikingly closer to Earth and we notice it but the sun is so far away, we don't notice when it is closest. The moon is sometimes 75% bigger than normal due to this on certain nights.

But if they the same distance from earth, how the fukk is that possible for it to increase in size by 75% while the sun stay the same?

Great points. According to mainstream science the Moon never changes its size but yet we see exactly what you say. They claim its just our mind playing tricks on us.

Thank you for proving another one of the lies we get from mainstream science.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
WE do know. It’s just people like you who’ve never left their fukking house and don’t go outside have never heard of things like “navigation” or “telescopes”. :mjlol:

All YOU can do is take second hand information, because you’re too much of a basement dweller to go outside and look through a telescope at all the other spherical celestial bodies.

All the pilots who fly around the world by going in a straight line are just liars, gpbear, and the conspiraracy theorists on YouTube are telling the truth. :troll:

bytch nikka...

Have you, and I mean YOU flown a plane or been to the moon or studied the sun 1st hand. If not it's like I say...you're getting 2nd hand info. Relying on someone elses information.

I've been on planes and looked thru telescopes etc., point is we maybe biased and can't interpret what we see correctly.

All this shyt bout the planet and galaxy, on a individual level WE DON'T KNOW. And reading books is also at best 2nd hand info.

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
bytch nikka...

Have you, and I mean YOU flown a plane or been to the moon or studied the sun 1st hand. If not it's like I say...you're getting 2nd hand info. Relying on someone elses information.

I've been on planes and looked thru telescopes etc., point is we maybe biased and can't interpret what we see correctly.

All this shyt bout the planet and galaxy, on a individual level WE DON'T KNOW. And reading books is also at best 2nd hand info.
Millions of people fly around the world every year, dumbass. You're so sheltered that not only have you never done it, but nobody you know or met has either. :mjlol:

Pathetic. You're acting like this is some esoteric knowledge, it's really not. All you have to do is get a passport and stop living in your mom's basement. :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
If the sun was that far, you could not see it. Believe in simulated phenomena brehs.
I feel bad for anyone that actually believes this bullshyt. The Sun and the Moon are the same size. They're also both located in our atmosphere. The idea the Sun is millions of miles away is a lie. So is the idea its much larger than the Moon.

The Illuminati has ya'll brainwashed if you believe this impossibly random occurrence is real.

giphy.gif

i weep for our educational system

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
Millions of people fly around the world every year, dumbass. You're so sheltered that not only have you never done it, but nobody you know or met has either. :mjlol:

Pathetic. You're acting like this is some esoteric knowledge, it's really not. All you have to do is get a passport and stop living in your mom's basement. :mjlol:

I digress...you obviously don't know me.

You're not worth having dialogue with.

One