The Sun is 400 times larger than the Moon, but also 400 times farther away than the Moon from Earth

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Have you tested the speed of light for yourself? If not STFU.

You can believe what other people tell you. I don't. I only believe what I can see and test for myself.

Of course that's your position....any c00n without the resources or instruments to test rudimentary laws of nature would say this.....

Have someone drop a 50 pound weight on top of your head from 10 stories high....dont believe the hype that your skull cant withstand the trauma....

Hey...since you can't measure th force or the physics ...you should live....

Silver Surfer

Veteran
Daps
Not only is the speed of light nonsense, the concept of measurement is nonsense. How are you going to tell me the length or distance of something you cannot truly prove? As a matter of fact, math is nonsense as well. It's just a man made concept the government uses to lie and keep you misinformed of the truth. Here's a Youtube video for irrefutable proof, because you know Youtube is always truthful and confirmation bias is not a thing.

:hhh:

Side question....why is parking garage able to withstand the weight of vehicles on multiple levels?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
That is why they appear to be the same size in the sky. shyt like this just blows my mind :ohhh: like what are the chances of that being the case? And it gives us phenomena like the solar and lunar eclipse :ohlawd:

total-solar-eclipse_cyx2he.jpg

Reality is more perplexing than fantasy :wow:

edit: To be clear: The diameter of the sun is 400x greater than the diameter of the moon

Man.... the school system is fukked up.

They stopped teaching cursive (I know cats in they 20s that don’t know how to sign in signatures) :mjlol:

And they about to take testing out of school and replace it with project or final paper:snoop:

These young niccas don’t know what a diameter is breh:mjgrin:

Martha

UpAndComing

Veteran
Daps
I'll say this

I'll go by whatever the Ancient Egyptians, Nubians, Mali, Mayan, etc people's scientific achievements on astronomy, metaphysics, and holistic medicine

We have no idea if the CAC scientists who stole from them b*stardized it in any way :yeshrug:

I would love to study any books on ancient African science. I've read some, but not enough

MegaManX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikka use your god damn eyes instead of believing what these lying academics say. Our eyes tell us the Sun and Moon are the same size. The solar eclipse just a few years ago all over America was clear proof of that.

But go ahead and believe them when they say the Sun is really 400 times bigger than the Moon and the only reason they look the same size is cause its 400 times further away from us than the Moon. Just think about the odds of that being true? Its impossible.

The more rational view is to simply trust our senses which tell us the Sun and Moon are the same size rather than the fantastically wild scenario of the Sun being exactly the same distance away from the Earth as it is bigger than the Moon.

by that logic, is the moon bigger than the sun? The moon doesn't have a perfect orbit. Sometimes it is strikingly closer to Earth and we notice it but the sun is so far away, we don't notice when it is closest. The moon is sometimes 75% bigger than normal due to this on certain nights.

But if they the same distance from earth, how the fukk is that possible for it to increase in size by 75% while the sun stay the same?

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
by that logic, is the moon bigger than the sun? The moon doesn't have a perfect orbit. Sometimes it is strikingly closer to Earth and we notice it but the sun is so far away, we don't notice when it is closest. The moon is sometimes 75% bigger than normal due to this on certain nights.

But if they the same distance from earth, how the fukk is that possible for it to increase in size by 75% while the sun stay the same?
The moon swells.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Not only is the speed of light nonsense, the concept of measurement is nonsense. How are you going to tell me the length or distance of something you cannot truly prove? As a matter of fact, math is nonsense as well. It's just a man made concept the government uses to lie and keep you misinformed of the truth. Here's a Youtube video for irrefutable proof, because you know Youtube is always truthful and confirmation bias is not a thing.

:hhh:

Which goverment? Math existed long before this country. Are you saying every government for thousands of years have been conspiring in the exact same way with math?