The Sun is 400 times larger than the Moon, but also 400 times farther away than the Moon from Earth

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I didn’t realize people were really this stupid.

The sun is in the atmosphere now?
Look at how emotionally invested in the heliocentric model some of yall are

The first thing you post in here is a passive aggressive insult

Pathetic smh

How about posting on topic and refuting ANY of the logical statements ive been posting?

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Look at how emotionally invested in the heliocentric model some of yall are

The first thing you post in here is a passive aggressive insult

Pathetic smh

How about posting on topic and refuting ANY of the logical statements ive been posting?

More like illogical statements.

RammerJammer

Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Please point out an illogical statement in any of my posts thanks

No need to, you know more than the scientists, you’ve done extensive research and came to the conclusion that the sun is in the atmosphere. No need for me to point anything.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
did u go to school ? lol do u understand a giant ass fireball lol

Solarsystem1.1.jpg

so i guess you can see a country that's two thousand miles away then since 'it's really big' or does that only apply to the sun?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
No need to, you know more than the scientists, you’ve done extensive research and came to the conclusion that the sun is in the atmosphere. No need for me to point anything.
Exactly, more religious passive aggression

You defer to your science priests because you strongly doubt your own intelligence/critical thinking skills

I dont have the issue:yeshrug:

Why are you even in here? This conversation should be beneath you correct?

Dorian Breh

Veteran
Daps
No up or down, left or right in random and chaotic "outer space", yet the moon perfectly lines up with the sun to completely block it during an eclipse

Ok:rudy:

"Gravity" is supposedly a 3 dimensional force, acting in all directions pulling all matter towards the center of the mass generating the force

Yet from what I can tell, all the "planets" are positioned perpendicular to the direction of the sun's rotation, as displayed in the cgi pic I quoted

Ok, so let's suspend disbelief and say that this is the case for any body revolving around a larger body.

This means that the moon should be rotating around the earth at an angle perpendicular to the earth's rotation

Again, if this is the case then total eclipses should be irregular to impossible, since the earth is supposedly "tilted" at an angle large enough to force the moon to revolve both below and above an angle that would be perpendicular to the sun, which would be necessary for total eclipses to occur

But I'm sleep
Where did you get this? The moon is pulled in the direction of the centripetal force, which is parallel to the Earth’s rotation

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Where did you get this? The moon is pulled in the direction of the centripetal force, which is parallel to the Earth’s rotation
I meant to say "positioned" at an angle perpendicular to the earths rotation

RammerJammer

Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
Exactly, more religious passive aggression

You defer to your science priests because you strongly doubt your own intelligence/critical thinking skills

I dont have the issue:yeshrug:

Why are you even in here? This conversation should be beneath you correct?

Oh. Sorry I don’t have a YouTube Science Degree like you, I’m sorry, this is way beneath me.