The Sun is 400 times larger than the Moon, but also 400 times farther away than the Moon from Earth

The God Poster

LWO representa
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If that shyt is even remotely true then to me it lends more credence to this simulation model universe theory because for this shyt to supposed to be “random”, there’s way too much not so random things goin on :patrice:
I low-key be thinking my life is that one Jim Carey movie where he secretly being recorded for a TV show:mjgrin:

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I feel bad for anyone that actually believes this bullshyt. The Sun and the Moon are the same size. They're also both located in our atmosphere. The idea the Sun is millions of miles away is a lie. So is the idea its much larger than the Moon.

The Illuminati has ya'll brainwashed if you believe this impossibly random occurrence is real.

In.:mjgrin:

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
I feel bad for anyone that actually believes this bullshyt. The Sun and the Moon are the same size. They're also both located in our atmosphere. The idea the Sun is millions of miles away is a lie. So is the idea its much larger than the Moon.

The Illuminati has ya'll brainwashed if you believe this impossibly random occurrence is real.

:laff::laff::laff:

Daps
Reppin
NULL

nikka use your god damn eyes instead of believing what these lying academics say. Our eyes tell us the Sun and Moon are the same size. The solar eclipse just a few years ago all over America was clear proof of that.

But go ahead and believe them when they say the Sun is really 400 times bigger than the Moon and the only reason they look the same size is cause its 400 times further away from us than the Moon. Just think about the odds of that being true? Its impossible.

The more rational view is to simply trust our senses which tell us the Sun and Moon are the same size rather than the fantastically wild scenario of the Sun being exactly the same distance away from the Earth as it is bigger than the Moon.

ALMIGHTY GOD

Omnipotent. Omniscient. Omnipresent.
Daps
Reppin
all of creation
nikka use your god damn eyes instead of believing what these lying academics say. Our eyes tell us the Sun and Moon are the same size. The solar eclipse just a few years ago all over America was clear proof of that.

But go ahead and believe them when they say the Sun is really 400 times bigger than the Moon and the only reason they look the same size is cause its 400 times further away from us than the Moon. Just think about the odds of that being true? Its impossible.

The more rational view is to simply trust our senses which tell us the Sun and Moon are the same size rather than the fantastically wild scenario of the Sun being exactly the same distance away from the Earth as it is bigger than the Moon.

youre right, my eyes tell me youre a fukking fakkit. thanks for enlightening me:ohhh: