The Sun is 400 times larger than the Moon, but also 400 times farther away than the Moon from Earth

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
God is titular..it's a title that is usually prefixed. Meaning I can be "God of Thunder", "God of Fire", etc..who are you referencing to? If you're referencing the "God of the Hebrews", then you must give glory by knowing and saying his name or else you give empty praise. I am your enemy and your brother, how should I be versed in these things and you be so stagnant in your knowledge and corrupt by your faith?

Legalism is what got the Hebrews in trouble breh.....God is merciful to those that accept Him....Also, the Hebrews don't even use the original Name of God spoken to them. They use an alternate version because they are afraid to say the Name in the wrong way....

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
But God? Who's "God"?

Christian unsubstantiated dribble.

What scripture supports this and even allows such hypothesizing?

Can any of you stand up and openly answer me outside of @Rozay Oro ? If I was the devil would you not be shamed before your God in your inability to rebuke me? I swear I will delight in the slaughter of all you pseudo theologians when the time comes.
First I want to say God loves you and it'd be dope if you read the Bible.

Was I tagged as in expected to say something or just to show you're not chicken by tagging instead of just mentioning?

I'll pray for you but I'm not going to waste my time with blasphemous individual who's only agenda is to be disrespectful. If that's not it, then I'm happy to speak.

True skeptics go the extra mile by reading and wanting to understand. Richard Dawkins is down with satan. He's an agent not a skeptic.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
I feel bad for anyone that actually believes this bullshyt. The Sun and the Moon are the same size. They're also both located in our atmosphere. The idea the Sun is millions of miles away is a lie. So is the idea its much larger than the Moon.

The Illuminati has ya'll brainwashed if you believe this impossibly random occurrence is real.

:dahell::russ:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
You can believe that if you want to. Sorry to say you will find you're wrong.
Let me guess, we're in the "end times" and Jesus is coming back just for special ole you.

That can be the only reason you know when the "clock" runs out apart from the sun dying billions of years from now